Sunday

18blue78

Bit of a long way to go for one autograph but hey, that's what we do for our hobby.

Denis Law looked the busiest of the sports guests. Unfortunately I didn't meet him as I was hoping to find a photo of him from England v Scotland '67 but there were none for sale, just Utd & City. Wish I'd done a better job of planning & taken my own.

Its a shame Mike Edmonds had to & cancel again (think that's twice I've missed him). Hopefully he is OK & SM can get him back for another event.

Caroline Blakiston was the main reason I attended & was wonderful to meet. Having a few words with everyone & taking care over her signature. No wonder there were a lot of people waiting to meet her.

The free bus I got was on time & the driver was very friendly so absolutely no complaints on that (this time!!!).

With all the negativity on here I was expecting an empty hall. Glad to see there were still quite a few punters. Not busy by any stretch but it was good to walk around without having elbows shoved into your chest.

One thing I did find interesting was overhearing a conversation that went "me & my friends play a game were we see how many abusive comments we can get on the forum before Showmasters chuck us off". I'm bringing it to light because I am a big fan of this forum & its community. The less of this type of stuff the better.

Anyway, yet another good show by SM. Well done to everyone involved.

• Like 1

Denis Law and Caroline Blakiston were the main reasons I went today and both were great. Took time with everyone. Very genuine and caring.

Hope we see both of them back at other shows soon as I'd like to get some other items signed.

Enjoyed the show over both days - better than I thought it was going to be.

• Like 1

Had a nice easy Sunday, we came for Caroline Blakiston, Jeremy Bulloch, Jemma Redgrave and Nigel Betts. We got to meet them all and look around the dealer room twice, all in all we were there for about an hour and a half and enjoyed it thoroughly. Although it takes about 75 minutes to reach the stadium for us we've always come to MK since the second or third event and have only missed last November's since we started coming. We may not stay long but it's still one of the best events by far.