Elijah inspired me!

Shirefruit

This is a bit sad, but I know you lot will understand, so I had to share it with you!

I work for a baby shoe manufacturers, and while I deal with logistics, one of the buyers asked my advice on a design. It was for a pumpkin bootee, and the designer had sketched this horrific scary looking thing that looked like it came out of a Tim Burton film, with nasty scary teeth. My colleague asked me how she could make it look cute, and I just happened to look up at the wallpaper on my pc...which was a very cute photo of Elijah at C4, smiling. Soooooo, I thought what is the very definition of adorable?? Elijah Wood's cute gap!

So I did a little sketch, and now it's at the development stage - here's a photo!

pumpkin.jpg

Whaddya think????!!! Please feel free to call me a sad git if you need to! :D

Aaaaaw, thanks for your sweet comments! I am actually tempted to give Elijah a pair should I ever meet him again, tell him they're for his firstborn! :o It might scare him slightly, though!

I think they'll be in the shops this Autumn if they are approved, and I think they're for Tescos!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OI!!!

mrs wood!!! ;)

we have to get caught up sometime!!! i'm about to go to bed though.... :WINCE:

remind me - do you still end in 372? might buzz you on the weekend, if thats ok? its the last chance i'll have, and tomorrow is definately out i'm afraid :P

*hugs*

take care little kiltsy :blink: