Ticket upgrades are available for this show

Yvie

Mods, please pin this one :)

Since Mark announced that this would be the last Eternal Twilight show, we've seen comments from people saying that they wish they'd bought Gold passes this time. We'd like to give everyone the chance to make the most of their weekend, therefore the restriction on upgrading tickets has been lifted for this show!!

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO UPGRADE TO GOLD FOR ET10!!!

GOLD PASS HOLDERS ARE ABLE TO SIT IN THE FRONT SECTION OF THE TALK HALL, GAIN ENTRY TO THE HALL BEFORE SILVER & STANDARD PASS HOLDERS AND ARE INVITED TO THE DRINKS RECEPTION WITH OUR GUESTS ON THE FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

FREE WINE!!! SEROUSLY, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??

Gold tickets are 2/3 sold out, but if you'd like to upgrade to grab one of the remaining tickets you can! Please follow the instructions below to upgrade and avoid being overcharged...

1. Via the online shop, place a new order for the Gold ticket(s) you want. This is the most secure way to get your payment details to me.

2. In the comments section, along with ticket holder names, please write: "This purchase is for an upgrade from Standard/Silver order 12345" and remember to edit it to add your own order details.

3. Email the shop to confirm that you've done 1&2 and to provide your new order number.

I'll then upgrade your current ticket type to Gold (or VIP if you're feeling flush), charge your card with the difference in price and then I'll reply to your email to confirm it has all been done.

When your 'old' reg letter arrives (some of them have already been posted), bin it and wait for the new one. Easy peasy!

Edited by Yvie
  • Like 2

The online shop will close on the Wednesday before the event and upgrades will be available online until then, provided that they don't sell out. Subject to availability, you will also be able to upgrade on the day.

Orders (including upgrades) will be processed again over the weekend.

Edited by Yvie