C22 Schedule - Updated 14/11/14

I've requested confirmation on Steven Bauer. It was likely an oversight.

Hello - approximately how many people do you think will get into the first Amanda Tapping shoot? And do you go in depending on your ticket number?

Thanks!

The rough aim is 400 tickets per hour. Yes, you go in according to your ticket number.

My Colin Baker ticket is number 3. So, I'd be in the first session and have to be in the queue at 11:05, right?

It means you can attend at the first session but it's not compulsory. Depending on how the crew work it you wouldn't necessarily be the third person to have your picture taken either. (I've lost track how many photoshoots I've done and none have ever been done in actual ticket number order.) You're also better getting there 5 minutes beforehand so 11.00am in this case.

My Colin Baker ticket is number 3. So, I'd be in the first session and have to be in the queue at 11:05, right?

You don't "have to". You can like Knitty Fred already has explained. But you can go anytime after that as long as you're there before the shoot finishes - in case of split shoots that means the end of the second shoot.

Oh okay! Because I'm coming in from Northamptonshire and it takes an hour or so to get to MK and I mightn't been there for 11, so if I can still make the second session that's okay, right?

Yes - I used to live there as well so you have my sympathies! Unless you're getting the courtesy coach or a lift Bletchley actually is nearer station.

I'm driving in with my family

That's okay then.

I'm in a quandry myself. I'm travelling down from Yorkshire to meet up with friends as well as the event this weekend.

I don't know whether to travel down on the Saturday morning and take my chances on getting (or possibility of missing out on) an Amanda Tapping photoshoot ticket or have the hassle and now hefty expense of hotel Friday night as well. I'm going to be stopping Saturday night at any event.

It means you can attend at the first session but it's not compulsory. Depending on how the crew work it you wouldn't necessarily be the third person to have your picture taken either. (I've lost track how many photoshoots I've done and none have ever been done in actual ticket number order.) You're also better getting there 5 minutes beforehand so 11.00am in this case.

I've been known to line up photoshoot queues in number order before now. Mind you, they were in single figures :D