Digital photos

lahela

On the con website it says "Photo shoot images will be available to download for personal, non commercial use after the event for a set fee." Any clues on where/how/when? I'm really keen to get some of our photos in digital form. :)

• Like 1

I have to say, I think Showmasters events are superb. However I have reservations with paying a second time for a digital copy of a photograph I've already forked out £25 for. I'm very disappointed to hear that to obtain a picture of myself I'd have to pay out again for a non phsyical entity... poor show Showmasters, poor show

• Showmasters Admin

The hosting of the photo archive and the work in putting up all these image is a big job we have to pay out for someone to put these up on the server as well at the cost of having such a big server to host these images , this is a extra service that is offered to people that bought photo ops its not something that is included in any way so there are costs for this and all we do is pass them on to the people that want to use this service.

we do not look to make money from this service more cover costs in making them available to you all.

i hope that helps to understand why there are costs for digital down loads.

jason