Be prepared travelwise

Im surprised no-one seems to have mentioned it yet, but this saturday is an international Wales rugby match in the city center.

This means public transport is going to be chaotic, with bus stops around the city going to alternate out of the center stops, cardiff central train station will be barriered and filtered so allow plenty of time if using the trains, and Queen St station near the motorpoint is closed on match days.

Also, I expect most of the car parks to fill up pretty fast too saturday.

Sunday should be back to normal.

Edited by crippsy_99
  • Like 1

Im surprised no-one seems to have mentioned it yet, but this saturday is an international Wales rugby match in the city center.

This means public transport is going to be chaotic, with bus stops around the city going to alternate out of the center stops, cardiff central train station will be barriered and filtered so allow plenty of time if using the trains, and Queen St station near the motorpoint is closed on match days.

Also, I expect most of the car parks to fill up pretty fast too saturday.

Sunday should be back to normal.

Just a query on some people's thoughts. My last activity is the photo shoot with Noel Clarke which finishes at 4.10pm. Now the rugby game I would imagine starts at 2pm and this will finish for 4pm?

Would I be better just leaving at ten past 4 or should I hang on for Noel Clarke's panel which finishes at 5.30pm keeping in mind the traffic what's the best time to leave, 4.10 or 5.40?

Opinions please.

To be honest, if you don't leave before the game finishes then I'd say the later you can stay the better, most people pile out of the stadium and straight to the trains and you're normally then talking a good 3 or more hours of crazy big queues so stay around as late as you can if you can't get away before 4ish (game kicks off at 2.30 btw).