Latest Guest Announcement - FREEMA AGYEMAN

Yes CM!! finally, someone I really want to meet!!! :) Thank you!!! :clap: can't seam to find the photo shoot tickets in the shop though :no: seam to remeber being able to get tickets after the shop had closed one time. will have to get them at the show.

Great guest!

This question might sound a bit odd but will Freema be signing from the very start of the show? I'm only asking because I can only attend for two hours and I'd be gutted if I travelled all that way and then missed her.

The goal is for all guests to be there when the doors open. Sometimes that's not possible for various reasons - being stuck in travel etc. So there's no guarantee I'm afraid.

Great guest!

This question might sound a bit odd but will Freema be signing from the very start of the show? I'm only asking because I can only attend for two hours and I'd be gutted if I travelled all that way and then missed her.

The goal is for all guests to be there when the doors open. Sometimes that's not possible for various reasons - being stuck in travel etc. So there's no guarantee I'm afraid.

Thanks for the quick reply, suppose I'll just have to take the risk and hope for the best :)

Very much looking forward to next Saturday!