Latest Guest Announcement - FREEMA AGYEMAN

An excellent guest and a lovely lady, however, I am annoyed that she has been announced too late to book anything. I've just got to hope that she attends another event soon. Leaving announcements like Freema so late does not help people,

We've been through that a couple of times before, haven't we? ;)

Guest announcements are not kept back on purpose, no matter what some people seem to think. Sometimes popular guests do simply not become available for booking until shortly before the event for various reasons. One of the reasons may even be that they want to be 110 percent sure they can commit to prevent fans from possibly being disappointed.

Yes, SM could post hints that they are working with someone like they sometimes do for the guest announcements. But then there'd be tons of complaints again if things don't come to fruitation. "Why tease us with something that you are not sure about?" Just look at the last LFACC hints announcement. How many questions have been posted there that are frustrated that there's no news?

Shortly speaking: damn if they do, damn if they don't.

• Like 1

An excellent guest and a lovely lady, however, I am annoyed that she has been announced too late to book anything. I've just got to hope that she attends another event soon. Leaving announcements like Freema so late does not help people,

Guest announcements are not kept back on purpose, no matter what some people seem to think. Sometimes popular guests do simply not become available for booking until shortly before the event for various reasons. One of the reasons may even be that they want to be 110 percent sure they can commit to prevent fans from possibly being disappointed

Yes, SM could post hints that they are working with someone like they sometimes do for the guest announcements. But then there'd be tons of complaints again if things don't come to fruitation. "Why tease us with something that you are not sure about?" Just look at the last LFACC hints announcement. How many questions have been posted there that are frustrated that there's no news?

I thought that they were booked late so they can definitely be there. That was one of my theories I hope it is true. Also she is only going on Saturday so she probably can only do that day

• Like 1

• Moderators

Guest announcements are not kept back on purpose, no matter what some people seem to think. Sometimes popular guests do simply not become available for booking until shortly before the event for various reasons. One of the reasons may even be that they want to be 110 percent sure they can commit to prevent fans from possibly being disappointed

I thought that they were booked late so they can definitely be there. That was one of my theories I hope it is true. Also she is only going on Saturday so she probably can only do that day

Not really. Work can happen anytime and we've had guests announced then cancelled within 24 hours.

Plus logically SM would want to advertise guests as early as possible so more people will come. It wouldn't make sense to hold them back deliberately.