Some thoughts to share with you all about this winters CMMK

Okay, seeing this is being dragged over from other topics now I will post here.

SM run this forum. It's their right if they want posts on here or not. Comments about guests possibly cancelling can upset other attendees, especially if it's new attendees that have no experience. Hence such posts generally will be deleted. You may think it's funny, but it really is not. We have had too many people getting worked up about this and 95 percent of the time it was totally unnecesary.

SM are the only ones who will officially post cancellation announcements.

We want to create a safe environment here for all attendees. Your right to "free speech" ends where it interferes with the freedom of others. Making others upset or making them worry is such a case.

And both attacking and insulting the mods for sure is not going to get you anywhere.

• Like 1

S*rew the coke ad this is the first thing on the run up to Christmas. What will be will be, I enjoyed winter this year as it wasn't as busy and was a lot more laid back. We as customers can complain but obviously thing that will be taken notice of is the accounts Sunday night. Think it's time to chill out now and what will be will be.

There have no forum members been banned for a couple of weeks. I honestly have no idea what the last user is talking about. I've checked the banned list and there are no recent entries.

There have been some who have been banned from posting on this forum, though....Some who have not been overly negative, offensive, mentioned other shows, etc.....have not really done anything that I could see that violated the forum rules......