What to expect?

• Moderators

Photoshoots you have to buy a ticket at the sales desk first and then join the queue at the photo area at the right time.

Autographs you pay when you get the autograph - if a guest is busy then they may be operating a 'virtual queue' where you take a numbered ticket and come back later when the number at the 'real' queue is higher than your ticket. Other guests you just join the queue.

Free 8x10 images will be available on all the guest tables to get signed, or you can get your own item signed if you have something.

If you prefer to pay for autographs with credit/bank card, there is the option to do this at the sales table (the same one as where the photoshoot tickets are sold). They will then issue you with gift vouchers to present at the guests table.

Each guest will have a crew member (usually with a blue tshirt) next to them. Any queue will usually be done with you approaching the crew member first. Sometimes there maybe quieter chances to have a selfie with a guest at the same time as you have your autograph, but please be aware of any no posed or no photograph signs around their tables.

All the prices are listed on one of the fixed threads on here. Usually a schedule for photoshoot times is listed on here as close to the event as possible. However, do look out for the schedules at the event itself as timings can change at rare occasions on the day.

Milton Keynes is ideal for a starter event as it's free entry :) If you need a cashpoint the nearest one is at Asda, but that can empty during an event weekend.

Lol, i was thinking the same thing, glad i didnt book hotels and travel for this one, the lineups VERY poor for my liking and going by the general comments i wouldnt expect massive queues. im sure there will be a good amount there doing some xmas shopping on the stalls though.

Based on the current line up I certainly wouldn't expect many queues.

You can expect to see me stumbling about everywhere because cosplay shoes are a nightmare to walk in.

Funny that.With us it's the Alcohol.

I'm clumsy when sober and in flat shoes, I wonder what alcohol and heels would do...

Probably help you're balance...