CFCC Schedule - update 06/11/14

• Showmasters Admin

click HERE for the schedule of events at Cardiff Film and Comic Con this weekend.

We are pleased to say that all the talks are free to enter on first come first served basis. :dance:

New Shoots added include:

Alfie Allen - Saturday - £20

Harry Melling - Sunday - £10

April Perkings & Glyn Jones - Saturday - £20

See you soon!

:clap: :clap:

• Like 1

Also, Website says Catrin Stewart is on Sat & Sun (http://www.cardiffcomiccon.com/guests/177-catrin-stewart) but no mention in the schedule of Sat photo shoot?

The website must be wrong I've always got my info from the forum and it only says she's there on the Sunday

That's what I thought but I'm pretty sure the website said Sunday only at one point and has now changed to both. Shame, only there Sat, would love to have met Catrin (esp. as Jason and Carice have both now pulled out!).

I’ll have a 3 hour gap between the photo shoot.

I was just wondering if it would be a good idea to walk along to the Doctor Who experience near by which must be about half an hour there and back.

Can you just turn up at the Experience, pay and walk in?

Interested in any feeback?

Ill have a 3 hour gap between the photo shoot.

I was just wondering if it would be a good idea to walk along to the Doctor Who experience near by which must be about half an hour there and back.

I wouldn't say its a half hour walk there and back I'd say its a half hour walk each way, and yes you can just turn up to the experience and pay there.

I'd suggest getting the train shuttle from queens street station which is just around the corner from the motor point arena, there's a shuttle every 12 minutes and it takes about 3 minutes to get there then. It also around like £1-2, saves so much time to give you more time in the experience then

• Like 1

Also, Website says Catrin Stewart is on Sat & Sun (http://www.cardiffcomiccon.com/guests/177-catrin-stewart) but no mention in the schedule of Sat photo shoot?

The website must be wrong I've always got my info from the forum and it only says she's there on the Sunday

Confirmed: Sunday only. Website will be adjusted ASAP.

Ill have a 3 hour gap between the photo shoot.

I wouldn't say its a half hour walk there and back I'd say its a half hour walk each way, and yes you can just turn up to the experience and pay there.

I'd suggest getting the train shuttle from queens street station which is just around the corner from the motor point arena, there's a shuttle every 12 minutes and it takes about 3 minutes to get there then. It also around like £1-2, saves so much time to give you more time in the experience then

It's £2:50 return train ticket to bay from queens st a bargain
  • Like 1

What about Craig Charles for Sunday still can't see him on the list

If I had confirmation I would have posted. ;) Some things take a little longer to clarify than others because it's different people handling those matters. Not everyone checks their e-mails at the same time.

I’ll have a 3 hour gap between the photo shoot.

Also i'd check in advance to make sure they're not sold out before going down there.

Phone: 0844 801 3664 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm GMT)

Email: doctorwhoexperience@bbc.com

Craig Charles was gone by 1:30. His talk was meant to be at 2pm but was cancelled. Any idea what happened? It was on the wall chart when I went in but then was scribbled out when I came back later. Hope everything's OK.