wonder woman walking

Hello

I am the guy at the comic cons who dresses as wonder woman for charity , thank you all who have donated last time

I will be at the event, the costume with anew long skirt, corset, and first time in 3 inch hi ww boots. I will not be gracefull more like bambi on ice. by wearing the boots i will raise over 200 pounds . I have had a little practice and i am fine going slow, stairs scare me.

Any pointers would be helpfull, see you all there

• Like 1

Hiya, the best way to deal with high heels of any kind is to throw yourself into it, once you start to hesitate you'll adopt that weird limp you see women with.

Is there any kind of platform at the front of the shoe? This will help with the height of the heel.

If you have a long hallway where you can walk up and down, do so, and picture it like a catwalk, head high, and use your hips. Don't take the same size steps as normal, but don't make them too small either or you'll tip over, lol.

If not, walking around your living room will be ok, but not great.

If you have to use stairs, I would suggest holding the rail (obviously, lol) and turning your body to an angle, so that your feet hit each step diagonally.

Hope this helps, if not, watch The Victoria's Secret Fashion show, a lot, you can call it "research" 😂