Sign in to follow this  
jestjester

SM Regarding date CM23

Hi Jason

Is there any chance that the dates quoted for CM 23 could be changed nearer the time,as quite a few times we have booked Hotels and train tickets for your Venues only for dates to be changed.its no that. it means £s lost less money to spend at shows and less money for alcohol ...Cheers Jester

• Like 2

Well if a meteor hits the stadium or something... ;) The dates are as confirmed as possible. If a date is changed this is really due to unavoidable circumstances.

• Like 1

Well if a meteor hits the stadium or something... ;) The dates are as confirmed as possible. If a date is changed this is really due to unavoidable circumstances.

Is that a hint that we could be getting the cast from Armageddon

Even if I had any clue about guest announcements I'd know better than to hint without official approval. :lol:

That was just the most unlikely thing that came to my mind first.

I'm really happy with these dates as my work wouldn't have let me have off the return journey day on Monday off of it had been the following week.

Is that a hint that we could be getting the cast from Armageddon

More chance of the meteor.

just hold on for a few days as we have been asked by the venue to see if we can help them out with something , we will have feed back soon and we will keep everyone up to date as soon as we have news jason

• Like 1

Ahhrr... already have hotel booked..... looks like this could prove an expensive announcement...

• Like 2

Not again please have lost so much money with date changes. Already booked hotel and made plans for time off.

• Like 2

Please don't change the date of this event, I have hotel booked

• Like 1

I hope that those with hotels booked can make the necessary changes without too much hassle... :/