Guest Suggestions

As Richard has cancelled his appearance at London Comic Con but said he'd try to get to another one, how about Bournemouth? I spent a fortune on train tickets, hotel etc for London just to see him (not really interested in anyone else) but I live in Bournemouth so it wouldn't cost me anything! Please invite him.

Since my post above has been moved it's not clear who I was talking about. It's Richard Harmon who's in The 100, Continuum, Bates Motel and several films. As well as him, I'd love to see anyone from The 100 as I adore it. Any other fans here?

Harris Yulin (Ghostbusters 2, 24, Buffy & Scar Face)
Thora Birch (American Beauty, Dungeons & Dragons, The Hole & Ghost World)
Fairuza Balk (Return to Oz, The Craft, American History X & Almost Famous)
Kristen Stewart (Twilight, Snow White, Adventureland & The Runaways)
Erika Christensen (Parenthood, Traffic, Swimfan & Six Degrees)
Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory, Blossom & Beaches)

Would love to meet any Doctor Who guests including Billie Piper, Alex Kingston, Catrin Stewart and Peter Wyngarde. Any Marvel and Guardians Of The Galaxy guests including Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Pratt. Any Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. guests including Clark Gregg and Kyle MacLachlan. Any Arrow guests including Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards. Any Sherlock guests including Benedict Cumberbatch, Mark Gatiss and Natalie Dormer. Any Heroes guests including Zachary Quinto and Adrian Pasdar. Any Warehouse 13 guests including Eddie McClintock and Allison Scagliotti. Any Scorpion guests including Robert Patrick. Any Psych guests including William Shatner. Thank-you!

Would love to meet

Michael Shanks, Joe Flanagan, Jason Momoa, Amanda Tapping, any other SG1 or SGA guests

Any Game of thrones Guests especially Peter Dinklage, Richard Madden, Amelia Clarke, Charles Dance etc

Any Hobbit/Lotr guests but especially Aiden Turner!

And have to ask for Lucy Lawless, my best friend would love to meet her!

With the large amount of classic Doctor Who companions attending, how about getting Carole Ann Ford and Maureen O'Brien?

Would also love to see Bruno Langley, Bernard Cribbins, Jacqueline King, Ellis George, Burn Gorman, Naoko Mori, Tommy Knight, Yasmin Paige or Daniel Anthony.

• Like 1

Anyone from LOTR. Absolute favourite guest would be Viggo (who I know never does these things sadly) and Ian Mckellan (Don't think he does them either), but failing that i'd be equally happy for the likes of Sean Bean, John Rhys-Davies and any of the Hobbits.

More GoT cast would always be welcome, especially Charles Dance (as he cancelled LFCC) and Dinklage would be amazing!

How about some of the Walking Dead cast? Any of them would be brilliant!

Oh and more of the Red Dwarf crew please. Craig Charles and Danny John-Jules to make up the quartet!

• Like 2

Some more wrestling guests! A J Styles and Justin Gabriel / P L Black are doing a show in Portsmouth on the 28th!

Justin Gabriel is no longer doing the show but the wolves are! They attended Sheffield this weekend so bring them to Bournemouth as well!

Now that I'm finally on this forum!! Would you be able to get any of the following in last minute or the next week?: (As the theme is an 'Old Classics' theme)

Susan Sheridan

Peter Davison

Tom Baker

Robin Parkinson

Sandra Dickinson

I fancy someone very famous enough like the above to have another photoshoot as I'm attending on the Sunday.

Now that I'm finally on this forum!! Would you be able to get any of the following in last minute or the next week?: (As the theme is an 'Old Classics' theme)

Susan Sheridan

Peter Davison

Tom Baker

Robin Parkinson

Sandra Dickinson

I fancy someone very famous enough like the above to have another photoshoot as I'm attending on the Sunday.

Sadly Susan Sheridan died last week.