Guest Suggestions

Evan Rachel Wood (True Blood, The Wrestler, The Ides of March, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)
Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist, Joan of Arcadia & Ellen)
Robin Tunney (Prison Break, The Mentalist, The Craft & End of Days)
Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)
Lindy Booth (Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400, The Philanthropist & Cry Wolf)
Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper & How I Met Your Mother)

• 3 weeks later...

It's very unlikely to have an 'unbelievably big guest announcement' being a new event.

Even when Showmasters have already confirmed that Bournemouth is going to be one of the biggest conventions of the year? I hope they keep to there word.

• 1 month later...

Hulk Hogan would be an amazing guest, a childhood hero of mine, plus Warwick Davis would be a cool guest.

also some more England world cup winners and maybe Arsenal and England football legend Tony Adams for the sports stars as well!

Edited by etikut99

Got 16 Doctor Who guests so far... and an already vast science fiction guest line up. Any chance of trying to attract some other guests from different genres please? Also needs more Comic Book guests.I'm all for Doctor Who but I don't like the idea of saturating the guest list with former Doctor Who cast. Otherwise you might as well name it the Bournemouth Doctor Who Convention. This is why local businesses such as Paradox Comics don't want to take part in these events because it's too sci-fi orientated. Needs more diversity.

• Like 1

It's very unlikely to have an 'unbelievably big guest announcement' being a new event.

Even when Showmasters have already confirmed that Bournemouth is going to be one of the biggest conventions of the year? I hope they keep to there word.

Funny enough I said this to people on my event page about not to get hopes up with big name guest, as it was unlikely being a new event and a Showmasters official got ratty at me saying I was misleading people. This is why we have to make do with all the Doctor Who cast.

i am just happy we have an event here finally, and as a huge Dr Who fan, i relish the chance meeting any classic who guests as i have only met a few so far, it would be nice to get people from other shows/movies but we still have over 4 months left til the event, so i am not getting worried yet!

• 1 month later...

I'd like to see some more comic guests myself. Some suggestions:

Scott Snyder

Greg Capullo

Skottie Young

Rick Remender

Jonathan Hickman

Jason Aaron

John Cassady

Mark Waid

Esad Ribic

Terry Dodson

Pepe Larraz

And some slightly more realistic suggestions:

Adi Granov

Kieron Gillen

Andy Diggle

Gary Frank

Alan Davis

Mark Farmer

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see some of the aliens cast attend. I know this won't be as big as london and MK so I wont bother asking for the usual Sigourney or Bill Paxton. Would be great to see some of the others who have previously been to a SM event before, such as Colette Hiller (Ferro), Trevor Steedman (Wierzbowski), Al Matthews (Apone), Mark Rolston (Drake), and Jenette Goldstein (Vasquez).

Also, would be good to meet Tony Todd, Kane Hodder, Robert Patrick, any cast from: walking dead, taken tv series.

it would be good to see if they can get Bill Paxton to come to Bournemouth comic con now they have announced him for the London one, but with them being over a month apart I would doubt that. :no:

I see LFCC are getting more aliens guests with bill and sigourney, I really really hope they will come to BFCC but I wouldn't hold my breath! But there is still time yet! Pls pls make this happen!!!!

Daniel Dae Kim (Lost, Hawaii Five-0, 24, Star Trek Enterprise, Angel & Insurgent)
Katherine Heigl (Grey’s Anatomy, Roswell & Knocked Up)
Ethan Erickson (Melrose Place, Buffy & CSI: New York)
Amy Smart (The Butterfly Effect, Shameless, Starship Troopers, Justified, Road Trip & Crank)
Ali Larter (Heroes, Resident Evil, Legends, Legally Blonde & Final Destination 1 & 2)
Kellan Lutz (Twilight, Immortals, Legend of Hercules, Expendables 3, Nightmare on Elm St & 90210)