Anyone Staying at the DoubleTree hotel?

Have stayed there for all the Collectormania held there... good hotel, very convenient and nice bar...

Have stayed there for all the Collectormania held there... good hotel, very convenient and nice bar...

Hear Hear

I've heard they stock up on Smirnoff Ice for one leather hatted regular....

slightly dearer than what I paid but it's a bit cheaper booking in advance and using the Hilton Honours code. Tbh it's not much dearer than staying at a lot of the Premier Inn unless you get one of those £29 room deals and it's so much more convenient just to get up and stroll nextdoor at just after 9am and walk straight in

I didn't think £143 for two nights for a good hotel that close to the convention (2 weeks) was bad, so I'm not complaining :D

Not bad at all mate..it's a quality hotel and of course it's convenient. I drive up on the Friday, park outside the hotel and that's my base sorted for the weekend. I stayed at the Caldecott Premier Inn and wasn't overly impressed..it was what it was but didn't cost me much less than I have paid at the Hilton. The bar is nice and the food is good at the Hilton so you'll be fine.

• Like 1