Guest suggestions

^ Hang about for the cosplayers? :) I'll come and say hi.

Here's a last minute plea for any guests from Merlin, Poldark, Being Human, Musketeers, LoTR/Hobbit or Harry Potter. Not that I imagine suggestions make much difference a week prior to the event but it can't hurt to hope.

• Like 1

I hate to reiterate what others are saying but this event is a massive letdown. You are barely appealing to your regular MK goers. What has happened this year? This needs more media guests desperately. There are good guests amongst the relatively weak line up (in comparison to previous years) but it still feels very lacklustre.

• Like 3

I personally can see this being one of the last CM:MK events, as more interest seems to be being put into the Comic Cons that are all run in major cities and the major lack of guests in the media line up despite their populaity.

Praying for some last minute announcements as the cost of travel and the hotel really isn't worth it at the moment.

2nd alien from the left standing behind a famous character in one scene, (blink and you'll miss him).

Sorry, they're the guests Showmasters already book for Collectormania!

More BIG names for London have been booked,

NOTHING FOR CM:MK.

Either get guests people would really like to meet or just cancel CM:MK 24 NOW!

Really, isn't there a single one actor/actress who would be available for the weekend?

I agree with you, this year has been a really big disappointment. LFCC already has over 100 tv/media guests, CMMK 38 + over 30 sports guests. I wonder what kind of "apologies" we will get this time, maybe copy&paste from their last November post?

Also, quantity does not always match quality. Last year's LFCC was quite awful, because it was already too big, in my opinion. I fear the same thing happens next month as well. Even though they wouldn't sell tickets on door on Saturday.

Edited by angelbacchae

I quite enjoy the quieter CMMK as a nice warm up to the carnage that is the LFCC madness :smile: I have 4 guests I'm very much looking forward to meeting and a nice stroll around the merchandise wont go amiss either :thumbup: cant wait!! :dance:

Anna Faris (Scary Movies, The House Bunny, The Dictator, Mom & Brokeback Mountain)
Imogen Poots (28 Days Later, Need for Speed & Fright Night)
Bianca Lawson (Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, Buffy & Saved By The Bell)
Azura Skye (Buffy, American Horror Story, CSI: Miami, Working The Engels & One Missed Call)
Jennifer Lawrence (The Hunger Games, X-Men, American Hustle & Silver Linings Playbook)
Claire Danes (Terminator 3 :borg: , Homeland, Romeo & Juliet & Stardust)