Guest suggestions

leoric

Noticed a lot of horror guests lined up at the London Film & Comic Con in July including Robert Englund and Ken Kirzinger (Jason in Freddy vs Jason), would be nice to swing them to Belfast too. There's a lot of love for them both esp in this forum. Also, Game of Thrones cast members since the new season is starting up so there might be some shooting scenes in the near vicinity.

I'll suggest Susie Brann, she was in the TV series 'You Rang M'Lord' so she'd be a good media guest esp for older attendees plus she voices Alice Liddell in the games American McGee's Alice and Alice: Madness Returns and there's always a few cosplayers from those games at conventions. Plus she's UK based I think so be close and handy to get.

• Like 1

Agree with demonhunter we need ken and Robert at belfast. And what bout jenna coleman and john hurt and Sylvester McCoy.

Wwe legends hacksaw Jim and rowdy piper

Jason david frank

Nicola de boer

Garret Wang

Gillian anderson

Please work on horror guests as this would make the show as on halloween. How many times are cons actually on halloween day.

Kit Harington from game of thrones. He has been living in Belfast for last 4/5 years due to filming here so strong possibility of being able to get him

Nicolas Brendan and James marsters as is halloween would b awesome.

Edited by leoric

• 4 weeks later...

Basically what im saying is showmasters show us some love with the amazng guests you seem to pull in to your events i always attend

Your main event in july and its amazngthe guests that are lined up. Hope we get some of those especially the horror guests since it will be halloween not saying alot of horror just a good variety.

Totally agree has been quite I know over 190 days till event but big guests and horror guests will b in big demand for events over halloween so hope manage to get some booked before all snapped up, and two events after belfast are getting regular announcements at min.

It's been 4 months since any guest activity.

Edited by leoric
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thought there might be abit more activity on announcements after sherlocked and chevron.

Still hoping for Robert englund, Nicholas Brendon and Anthony head, Bruce campbell

J August Richards

Jessica Parker Kennedy

Edited by leoric

Im really hoping we will get some big name horror guests announced soon, starting to think this is going to be a let down i really want to support our convention scene but not at this rate its looking very poor. Lance henriksen has been announced for Manchester and so has Robert Englund but no love for Belfast.

• Like 2

I seen Sheffield and Glasgow have just announced hacksaw Jim duggan plz plz try to get for belfast amazing guest.

And as said before plz bring supernatural guests.

Edited by leoric

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping after Manchester and milton k's we get good run of guests announced. Belfast forum very quiet we need abit of buzz on it. A big guest announcement would help that haven't had any media guests announced since first week in January.

Edited by leoric

Plz bring some wwe legends or try current stars I know wwe r in Ireland on Wed 4 November and r in Belfast later on in week so b good to have some wrestling stars.

Hacksaw duggan likes the conventions

Brutus beefcake

Rowdy piper

Eric Bishoff

Bret hart

Shawn michaels

Mike foley

All awesome stars to have

Would love to see Sarah Louise Madison (Weeping Angel from Doctor Who) appear at BFCC

Gillian Anderson & David Duchovny before the X files revival makes it impossible.

Any of the main cast from Penny Dreadful.

What you this folks???