Sign in to follow this  
Too Tall

HalloWhedon 6 Schedule!

HW6.png

Group Shot price: £25, although Gold and Silver pass holders will receive one free as part of their package.

• Like 1

Indeed I am sure it will be a fun weekend regardless we know how to party.

Just have one question I see there are no photos for standards on Saturday, does this mean those holders are only allowed a photo on Sunday but silver and golds can have photos on both days & buy extras this does not make a lot of sense? People may want their photos on Saturday then if they don't like those can get another on Sunday too if they don't turn out as they hoped.

Can ME please clarify, thanks.

Edited by buffy2k

Indeed I am sure it will be a fun weekend regardless we know how to party.

Just have one question I see there are no photos for standards on Saturday, does this mean those holders are only allowed a photo on Sunday then but silver and golds can have photos on both days & buy extras this does not make a lot of sense? I know people like photos possibly on both days just in case the first one does not turn out as they hoped. Can someone please clarify. Thanks

There should be time for anyone who wants to get a photo on both days to that. The schedule basically means we will call gold and silver first on Saturday for photos, but should any standards buy an extra photo so they can have one each day then I am sure we can accommodate that! :-)

It's been too long since my eyes were graced with a Hallowhedon schedule, I can't wait! And TBC... I'm going to live in ignorant bliss and presume that Joss is making a surprise appearance.

DON'T RUIN THIS.

Isn't it Troy rather than Tory? :smile:

Yes, stoopid typos! ;-)

It'll be correct on the ones at the show :smile:

Well it will now :whistling:

• Like 3

Good schedule, cheers. Free group shot for Gold and Silver - sweet! Looking forward to seeing what TBC is. Also glad things aren't kicking off too early each morning as I plan to party as long as I can both nights this time... (Well, in theory. ;) )

• Like 1

I'll never get over the pain of meeting Jewel Staite with the worst hangover I've ever had. If only I'd had a few hours extra in bed, we might be married now. Damn you, schedule.

• Like 1

TBC is intriguing.

...Or means 's*** what we gonna put there? Hey we'll figure something out by the time we get to it!' ;) Or is that just the kind of thing I would do?!

Seeing the schedule is making me soooo excited :clap:

• Like 2

TBC is intriguing.

...Or means 's*** what we gonna put there? Hey we'll figure something out by the time we get to it!' ;) Or is that just the kind of thing I would do?!

Cynic. ;)

@Ihartdrama That was my first thought, too, but I'm choosing to remain blissfully ignorant!

And me too, seeing the schedule has made me so excited! Thank you Too Tall, you very tall man, you.

TBC is intriguing.

Cynic. ;)

Oh yes, self-confessed cynic is me! :D Well I figure that way I'm more likely to be pleasantly surprised than crushingly disappointed ;)

• Like 1

@Ihartdrama That was my first thought, too, but I'm choosing to remain blissfully ignorant! And me too, seeing the schedule has made me so excited! Thank you Too Tall, you very tall man, you.

Can't beat a bit of blissful ignorance :thumbup:

Exactly!

I think for next year, they should just go for the Wayne's World approach of 'if you book the guests, they will come.'

Imagine it? Joss, Nathan, Alyson, SMG, Summer, and Eliza. Just book them. They will come.

I'm sure they're down the Whedonmarket right now picking them up.

I'm sure they're down the Whedonmarket right now picking them up.

Can you ask them to pick me up a case of Mudders milk while they're there?

• Like 1

Exactly! I think for next year, they should just go for the Wayne's World approach of 'if you book the guests, they will come.' Imagine it? Joss, Nathan, Alyson, SMG, Summer, and Eliza. Just book them. They will come.

Alyson, SMG & Joss would probably sell out a whedon event, which would be good

I think I would have a heart attack, I nearly did just when I saw Sarah In Harrods a full con would floor me. Wouldn't it be great though!