The who was that person, thread ((I know, I know lol))

I know this gets done every year, but I couldn't think of another way to find the person I'm looking for lol. So basically, I'm looking for one guy who was talking to me about his jacket. I stopped him to compliment him on his black military jacket and then we ended up chatting about British Red Coat jackets and then moved on to Nightmares, I told him I had one Nightmare about the movie The Ring and that it involved my best friend. If you're on here, please get in touch. I really enjoyed our conversation and would love to talk some more :). I was the blonde girl tied up with Saw's/Jigsaws Billy The Puppet.

EDIT: I Found the second guy :)

Edited by SiriuslyBlack

Can anyone identify a female crew member on Saturday who was young (early 20's?), slim, with dark wavy hair. The only other "distinguishing feature" I can think of was she had trainers that were pink on the underside, and was possibly wearing something pink underneath her crew shirt (was sticking out at the bottom of the crew t-shirt). I didn't see her in charge of a particular section, but saw her walking around on Saturday. She didn't seem to be in the public area on Sunday.

Edited by The Prisoner

Knitty Fred, I'm now thinking that I'm sure I saw you when you spoke to Spencer Wilding? I was his temp GA when you met him :)

Ermm...............if it was me I discussed with him about having added to Twitter and also I'd not realised he'd been in HP and Azkabhan otherwise I'd have brought my book.

Knitty Fred, I'm now thinking that I'm sure I saw you when you spoke to Spencer Wilding? I was his temp GA when you met him :)

Ermm...............if it was me I discussed with him about having added to Twitter and also I'd not realised he'd been in HP and Azkabhan otherwise I'd have brought my book.

Yes that was you! Wish I realised at the time, darn it!

Yes that was you! Wish I realised at the time, darn it!

My problem is I remember faces but names I'm useless with. That said it's like the couple of crew members I met on the train to Wakefield from LFCC I know them by sight but no clue what they're called lol You'll have to hit me or something next time you see me and that will work!

• Like 1

Had a cool chat with a guy and his daughter in the queue in front of me Saturday morning in the pay on the day line. I was about 20 or so down the line from the doors. My daughter was with me as well. It made the time go very quick. Shame i didn't see em again Sunday as i felt like an eternal...

we're looking for the name of the person who drew Mangas portraits out of pictures ... she had an italian accent, if you were with your back towards the entrance, she was on the far right side (almost near the autograph tables) - she did some amazing work we wanna get back to her :) - we wanna say her first name was Delvina ...but don't take our word for it!

Edited by twinzz