C Thomas Howell Price

Hi guys when C Thomas was announced I was pretty happy to see he was £15. Without a second thought I didn't check his price again until I got to his desk where I find he was then £20! Obviously I wasn't going to argue this in front of him and had a nice encounter but can someone clarify that it changed. I didn't see any announcment at this change. After the meet I checked the forum and site to see it had been changed to £20. Was this a recent change because this has not happened to me before! Thanks.

• Like 1

If you're still at the show I can only recommend asking at the Organisers Booth. I don't have any info about this, sorry.

I do remember that at a past show Nathan Fillion accidentally was 5 pounds less for a while until the error was discovered. But that was an error on the day.

I did my final price list check a couple of days before the weekend and he was still £15 then (photo and auto), according to my spreadsheet. I must confess I can't remember whether he was £15 or £20 when I went up yesterday for his auto, though. His photoshoot ticket was definitely £15 (that's what I paid and what it says on the stub), but it's showing as £20 on the Guest Days & Prices thread now. I notice that thread was amended yesterday, although whether it was for him or something else I don't know.

I definitely paid £20 before 1.30 I think and was very surprised. Didn't want or have time to query it right in front of the guest but I'm definitely angry I paid more than others now. This should have been sorted out well in advance by showmasters in advance of the show. I know it's only a £5 discrepancy but that £5 was James O'Barr's autograph. Will check the time date on my camera and email showmasters because I shouldn't have had to pay for their mistake. I'm not at the show today as I got everything done yesterday.

• Like 1

I definitely paid £20 before 1.30 I think and was very surprised. Didn't want or have time to query it right in front of the guest but I'm definitely angry I paid more than others now. This should have been sorted out well in advance by showmasters in advance of the show. I know it's only a £5 discrepancy but that £5 was James O'Barr's autograph. Will check the time date on my camera and email showmasters because I shouldn't have had to pay for their mistake. I'm not at the show today as I got everything done yesterday.

Was just after 12 that I met him and I paid £20 as well. (Something I did NOT expect to do, especially as I didn't think there would be any kind of price hike!)

P.S. I've just been told that he's £15 today from a Friend who's there at the moment.

Edited by KingRichard76

Was just after 12 that I met him and I paid £20 as well. (Something I did NOT expect to do, especially as I didn't think there would be any kind of price hike!)

P.S. I've just been told that he's £15 today from a Friend who's there at the moment.

i paid £20 as well yesterday after 12, very dissappointing if he is £15 again today.

He is worth £20 but I had budgeted for £15 as i was getting 4 or 5 autos from C Thomas over the whole weekend, so that did add up to quite a lot more! so showmasters lost on on me getting more autographs from other people like Billy Boyd and jerome Flynn

I paid £20 today also - I was surprised as I had my £15 in my hand to pay and then had to get the right money out, I didn't mind the amount as to me he was worth paying that but like everyone else I had worked my cash out based on the original price quoted - I'm glad it's not just me that noticed this I thought I was going mad lol!

• Like 1