C Thomas Howell Price

I have no problem this post being deleted but to raise one further point, if what she has posted is bad enough to get banned, why is this thread, that she started, still on here? I assume what has been said here was a trigger given the timing, in which case it's a bit hypocritcal to ban the person who created it but leave what they said on the forum.

• Like 5

• Moderators

Presumably because then we'd have everyone in this topic complaining about that, and that'd be even more of a problem.

If SM want to leave this here then that's up to them. It's again something you'd need to address to the office as generally bannings aren't discussed on here with other members. Sorry.

There's not much point in going round in circles about the same thing really.

The explanation is fine even though I was one of the punters to pay £20. He was a nice guy to meet.

I would love to raise concerns through sending an email but my emails are never replied to. Three time I emailed about LFACC Summer with no reply and if it wasn't for Queen Sindel answering my query through her email address I would still be waiting.