C Thomas Howell Photos

Donald

C thomas Howell, ralph Macchio, traci lords, solofa Fatu jr and ariana Richards had no posed photos, so if you want a photo with any of these guests looks like you are going to have to buy photoshoot tickets

sorry I miss read, I thought you talking about taking pictures at the autograph table

He was £15 yesterday, which was as aadvertised

No he wasn't, he was £20.

I know what I paid. Seems we are both right and wrong

When I got his autograph at around 12pm the amount being charged was £20. I wonder if this is a similar situation to the Collectormania where a Star Trek actor saw that the actor next to him was charging more and put up his price accordingly...

I know what I paid. Seems we are both right and wrong

For those who paid £15 count yourselves lucky! As many of us paid £20, check out Bunny Summers thread if you don't Believe me.

Thanks for the replies on this one! I got a Hitcher photo signed today for which I paid £20! Would have been great if it had only cost £15 but hey ho I did get a photo taken at the table even though he initially said he wasn't allowed!!

Actually he was 15 pounds in Saturday as I got a auto from him and returned on Sunday to find they put the price up to 20.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=86667