Hot toys stockists at london film and comic con

Hi guys just a quick question to anyone who went to the convention today, did anyone see any dealers selling

the new hot toys robocop or the new hot toys t-800? As I live quite far from the convention but would travel to buy these.

Thanks for the help I really appreciate it! :smile:

Yeah, what nicky said.

There were a few dealers with Hot Toys figures - I did see a lot of Predators, a couple of the Iron Man armours, some older Terminator pieces, Man of Steel etc - but I don't think either of the RoboCop figures* or the Terminator T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) figure are even in stock at Sideshow Collectibles (Hot Toys official US outlet) and the UK is usually a couple of months behind, so I would imagine December or January is quite likely for those two.

I'm not sure if I am allowed to recommend on-line retailers on this forum, but Google is your friend.

* And there is now the RoboCop (Battle Damaged Version) and pre-cyborg Alex Murphy-in-police-uniform set to consider.

Yeah, what nicky said.

There were a few dealers with Hot Toys figures - I did see a lot of Predators, a couple of the Iron Man armours, some older Terminator pieces, Man of Steel etc - but I don't think either of the RoboCop figures* or the Terminator T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) figure are even in stock at Sideshow Collectibles (Hot Toys official US outlet) and the UK is usually a couple of months behind, so I would imagine December or January is quite likely for those two.

I'm not sure if I am allowed to recommend on-line retailers on this forum, but Google is your friend.

* And there is now the RoboCop (Battle Damaged Version) and pre-cyborg Alex Murphy-in-police-uniform set to consider.

Thanks mate

Yes saw a lot of hot toys which if you win the lottery about twice a year,you may be able to purchase. Lot cheaper to buy direct from Hong Kong and you don't get stung by customs etc. A mate of mine does it and has not had any problems at all. When i saw a cleaner predator aka the wolf for £330 i start to wonder what the hell?