Refunds

Yep, Diana Muldaur photoshoot refund came through quickly, much improved from old system where I've had to wait for ages.

The same can be said for the DS3 photoshoot cancellations for Patrick Stewart and Alexander Siddig photoshoots (although I am not sure if that was Media 10 or Showmasters that were handling those).

Either way, not only does it feel much smoother, if received before the show it also gives you the opportunity to use the refund if received in a timely fashion to get another photoshoot or autograph at the event.

Can someone point me in the direction of who to speak with regarding this. Not looking for the general correspondence e-mail address.

Many thanks

It would still be the general e-mail address regardless.

Thanks. NOT looking for the general e-mail address. Can a mod please advise. Cheers.

Can someone point me in the direction of who to speak with regarding this. Not looking for the general correspondence e-mail address.

Many thanks

All store enquiries need to be directed to shop@showmastersevents.com

If this is too general I apologize, but there is no other address.

I'm slightly confused now though. You said you paid through Paypal? For Winter LFACC tickets?

I thought I had missed something and the store does accept Paypal now (I've been travelling for some weeks), but if that was implemented I am not the only mod who missed this change. The store only accepts credit cards and some debit cards to the best of our knowledge.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Many thanks

All store enquiries need to be directed to shop@showmastersevents.com

If this is too general I apologize, but there is no other address.

I'm slightly confused now though. You said you paid through Paypal? For LFACC tickets? I go away for 2 weeks to California and the store suddenly accepts Paypal... :lol:

Thanks Petra. Have sent an e-mail.

You're right, it wasn't Paypal, just a Lloyds Bank credit card. Used Paypal to order photoshoot jpgs. My bad.