Received wrong ticket!

I bought and received my ticket a while ago now, but I've somehow only just noticed I've been sent the wrong one.

I ordered an early bird for the Saturday of WLFCC, I've been sent an early bird for the Saturday of Newcastle Film and Comic Con :huh:

It has come with an A4 piece of paper that has my correct order on, but if I tell the crew on the day they may not believe me, thinking I just want to swap a Newcastle ticket for a London ticket?

Any suggestions on what to do? It's a bit close to the event now so I'm guessing I won't receive an email response if I contacted Showmasters directly.

Should I just join the queue as usual? The crew on the doors tend to be in a rush to let people in and probably won't want to be held up trying to sort it out.

Should I just join the queue as usual? The crew on the doors tend to be in a rush to let people in and probably won't want to be held up trying to sort it out.

Yes. As it's been said, mistakes happen. We are all human. Bring the print out with you and there won't be any problems.

Thanks, so which queue should I join? The pay on the day queue as Dannycarroll2007 suggested, or the prepaid queue as I'd normally use with a ticket?

Thanks, so which queue should I join? The pay on the day queue as Dannycarroll2007 suggested, or the prepaid queue as I'd normally use with a ticket?

Prepaid. At least that's what has always been said in the past. I am not sure where the pay on the day comes from. Maybe dannycarroll can clarify where he picked that up.