Something big is coming to LFCC Summer 2015

Anyway how many more posts on this tread, with all of us shooting in every direction before this big thing is officially announced...

It's the Hulk, The Rock, a giant meatball, a Big Bang theory guest, a big screen tv, a big slurp, an apple, a Dane, a bad wolf, a T-Rex, a rancor, a hero 6, Optimus Prime, a burger , magnum of champagne, sand peoples, Arnold, .... Willy, Mr Big, ewoks... wookies, the millenium Falcon, the shooting of a walking dead episode right in the middle of the LFCC venue, J.J. Abrams announcement that Han Solo is in facts related to Darth Vader, a bug, a big head, a blackout, a storm, Godzilla, James , a Na'vi, ...

I give up, is this a free "big thing" (vehicle, statue on display) or do we have to start selling family and friends to buy a diamond ticket, I don't know for like a Dwayne Johnson event....

Showmaster always have something big. people are dying to know. Showmaster will never tell us this early what big things are to be here. We only want to know because we have been told there is something. I think we all need to step back and wait.

Edited by stargate geek emily
  • Like 1