LFCCW SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED - UPDATED 16/10/14

Here is the schedule for London Film and Comic Con Winter 2014.

DOWNLOAD HERE

We are pleased to announce that all the talks at this years show are free to enter and we have added a few new photo shoots to the schedule.

MASSIVE UPDATE!

We are please to have announced Jerome Flynn and also the addition of some more double shoots that have been requested so there has been quite a few changes to the schedule.

Double shoots Added:

- Katee Sackhoff & Michael Trucco - £40

- Fraser Hines & Wendy Padbury - £25

- C Thomas Howell & Ralph Macchio - £40

New shoots added:

- Ellis George - Sunday - £10

- Jerome Flynn - Sunday - £20

UPDATE:

-Peter Ferdinando added to Saturday - £10

-Billy Boyd Session 2 added to Sunday. - £20

All tickets for entry and photoshoots can still be purchased on the day at the show. =)

You do not require tickets for the talks. Seating is first come, first served.

See you soon.

:dance:

I've already purchased single photo tickets for Ralph & C Thomas Howell but would much prefer the double shoot - will I be able to do this?

Hi everyone, just a quick question since I am kinda new around :)

I purchased a photoshoot ticket for Billy Boyd on Sunday and I was wondering if that binds me to a specific photoshoot session. In other words, since the first session is at 10:45 AM and I am not sure to make it in time, I was wondering if I can take part in the second session, which takes place at 4:15 PM. I have ticket #4, if that helps.

Okay dunno if this makes much sense, but I'd be grateful for any help/advice :)

• Like 1

Hi everyone, just a quick question since I am kinda new around :)

I purchased a photoshoot ticket for Billy Boyd on Sunday and I was wondering if that binds me to a specific photoshoot session. In other words, since the first session is at 10:45 AM and I am not sure to make it in time, I was wondering if I can take part in the second session, which takes place at 4:15 PM. I have ticket #4, if that helps.

Okay dunno if this makes much sense, but I'd be grateful for any help/advice :)

Yes definitely, because you have such a low number you have the added advantage of being able to attend either shoot :-)

• Moderators

I've already purchased single photo tickets for Ralph & C Thomas Howell but would much prefer the double shoot - will I be able to do this?

Go to the sales desk on the day. In the past swaps have been allowed in such circumstances - I can't guarantee that will be the case at this event but the sales desk will be the place to ask.

• Like 1

Go to the sales desk on the day. In the past swaps have been allowed in such circumstances - I can't guarantee that will be the case at this event but the sales desk will be the place to ask.

• Like 1