LFCCW SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED - UPDATED 16/10/14

Brilliant, this makes things a bit more manageable and gives me a chance to potentially sort out my missing Billy Boyd ticket if it doesnt arrive tomorrow. Definitely making an early start from home regardless. Might be able to get both Katee and Billy done early too if I can get to a decent spot in the queue!

I noticed there are now 2 photoshoots for Ralph Macchio on Saturday. Pardon my ignorance, but how will we know which one to attend? Does the number on our photo opportunity ticket correspond to which session we'd be attending?

Thanks

There's only ONE Photoshoot for Ralph! That's the one on his own. The ONE before that is with C Thomas Howell, if you're only having a photoshoot with Ralph it's the second shoot if it's with both of them it's the first.

I noticed there are now 2 photoshoots for Ralph Macchio on Saturday. Pardon my ignorance, but how will we know which one to attend? Does the number on our photo opportunity ticket correspond to which session we'd be attending?

Thanks

There's only ONE Photoshoot for Ralph! That's the one on his own. The ONE before that is with C Thomas Howell, if you're only having a photoshoot with Ralph it's the second shoot if it's with both of them it's the first.

My schedule is showing 2 for Ralph? Session 1 at 10:30am, and Session 2 at 4:10pm

Thanks

There are two photo shoots for Ralph, Check your photo shoot number, they call them out first like the first 1 - 100 then 100 - 150 etc the higher the number you have the later you will be.. hope that helps :smile:

Thanks

There are two photo shoots for Ralph, Check your photo shoot number, they call them out first like the first 1 - 100 then 100 - 150 etc the higher the number you have the later you will be.. hope that helps :smile:

Great help, much appreciated :)

I'm grateful that some of the requested double-photos have been added to the schedule.

Although it's understandable, it's a little disappointing having both "Last Starfighter" talks dropped altogether. I was hoping Lance would still be willing to talk for a while on his own.

Which Ralph Macchio photo session are we meant to attend? My ticket number is 99

Edit. Sorry it's been asked already. Can anyone help? :/

That's a low number you can attend the first photo shoot if you have an Early bird ticket. If you don't then you can attend the second photo shoot later in the day. Hope that helps. :smile:

Which Ralph Macchio photo session are we meant to attend? My ticket number is 99

Edit. Sorry it's been asked already. Can anyone help? :/

#99 should be seen in the 1st session, all things going well. Usual flow is about 100 every 15 mins.

when I click the link it's still displaying the old timetables with no updates at all

Did you click F5 to reload the page?

Yes...and now when I click on it it says 'no PDF Page available'

Can someone just tell me when Jerome Flynn's photoshoot is on Sunday please? :smile:

when I click the link it's still displaying the old timetables with no updates at all

Did you click F5 to reload the page?

Yes...and now when I click on it it says 'no PDF Page available'

Can someone just tell me when Jerome Flynn's photoshoot is on Sunday please? :smile:

Forget that it is now showing for me at last :clap:

Forgive me if I've asked this in the wrong place, but are there still photoshoot tickets left for Carrie Fisher tomorrow? (Saturday). I came to the summer event and she sold out pretty quickly and wanted to know how likely there will be some available, especially if I don't get there until 11am tomorrow. Thanks