LFCCW SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED - UPDATED 16/10/14

Ralph Macchio photo shoot on Saturday is way too late. We have brought early entry tickets but this now means hanging about until 4.00pm. Really not good when we've got to wait for the photo after and then a long travel home. Disappointing!!

You don't wait for the photo, it's printed instantly and you collect it as you leave the photoshoot area. Can't comment on the scheduling but presumably the assumption has to be that you're able to be there all day. There will always be someone who has an issue with some part of the schedule.

• Like 1

Ralph Macchio photo shoot on Saturday is way too late. We have brought early entry tickets but this now means hanging about until 4.00pm. Really not good when we've got to wait for the photo after and then a long travel home. Disappointing!!

You know I think you are being unfair on SM. They really can't plan everything around everybody's travel arrangements. They advertise that the show is open from 9am - 6pm. They close the booking a fortnight before in order to do the scheduling which having done the same sort of thing myself for a different type of show can be extremely stressful. Bearing in mind the 6pm you should be thinking what will happen if my photo shoot with X guest is the last one of the day. I had the same thing with Sheffield in August. I'd booked for both OH and I to have our photo taken with a particular guest who as it happened was the last one of the day and the show had technically finished before we came out of the photo area. It then took us four hours to get home and we were travelling from South Yorkshire to West Yorkshire, arriving back in our part with big music festival on, crowds, drunks etc etc. Given that OH has problems walking at times and is partially stick dependent and we'd been queuing since about 8.30am on an early bird he did pretty well but we factored it all in.

You don't wait for the photo, it's printed instantly and you collect it as you leave the photoshoot area. Can't comment on the scheduling but presumably the assumption has to be that you're able to be there all day. There will always be someone who has an issue with some part of the schedule.

Was just about to put this on myself. Without trying to be biased either way, I think you have to factor in that if a show is open until 6, you may be required to be there that late for a shoot if you're buying one. SM have a a tough job fitting everyone in and try and avoid clashing the more popular guests, but as Rockstar said, you can't please everyone.

You know I think you are being unfair on SM. They really can't plan everything around everybody's travel arrangements. They advertise that the show is open from 9am - 6pm. They close the booking a fortnight before in order to do the scheduling which having done the same sort of thing myself for a different type of show can be extremely stressful. Bearing in mind the 6pm you should be thinking what will happen if my photo shoot with X guest is the last one of the day.

This is what I have to consider with every event I've been to and it's the only logical thing to think. Unfortunately you can't go into a show expecting the photo shoots to all slot in nicely. Just hope so!

This time I only have shoots with the wrestlers on Sunday and was really hoping for early slots so I could have a nice gap between LFCC and a wrestling show the same day. Alas I got the reverse and the wrestling shoots are the last thing of the day! Super annoying but its something I'll just have to deal with.

• Like 2

by the Lords of Kobol, thanks for the double shot additions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!n :clap: Thranders Squeeshy :clap:

Also, thanks for moving the Ryan Robbins shoot 10 minutes later on sunday

only speaking for ourselves here...but all possible clashes are now solved! Thanks SM! :thumbup:

Edited by twinzz

This is awesome. I'll have time to fit in a Jerome Flynn photo, plus a Katee and Michael double, and make the BSG talk in plenty of time.

Thank you!!

Now please don't change it on me again :P

we second this, so say we all :-)

• Like 1