LFCCW SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED - UPDATED 16/10/14

VERY disappointed that out of the 6 suggested joint photo sessions, only one is being done. Especially when you consider that the Dr. Who actors would gladly be up for it and that Wendy Padbury lives further afield and is slightly rarer now. I would have paid for joint photos as it's something unique, but won't bother getting individuals as I have met them many times before.

• Like 1

Only one photoshoot so no clashes but it's late in the day. Dunno if it's been mentioned but will the talks be ticketed or is it just turn up and queue? Last year you needed to collect free tickets from the talk area if I recall.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Only one photoshoot so no clashes but it's late in the day. Dunno if it's been mentioned but will the talks be ticketed or is it just turn up and queue? Last year you needed to collect free tickets from the talk area if I recall.

I'll double check for you, but as far as I know that's still the process.

BONUS! :smile: Don't have to turn up at "stupid am" and queue up!!

Can I clarify that early bird ticket line closes at 11am? I can rock up at 10:30ish and not have to queue with standard entry buyers?

Yes. If you arrive at that time and already have your ticket you can walk straight in. There shouldn't be much of a line to buy on the day if needed either.

the only issue we might have is the BSG talk V Ryan Robbins photoshoot on Sunday (since they only calculated 10 minutes & his photoshoot starts right at the end of the talk)

I thought this was strange too. Was hoping Ryan would be part of a BSG talk. It's going to look a bit rude if quite a few of us have to walk out on them before the talk ends to go to his shoot.

I'm only attending the Saturday and I have got a triple photoshoot clash with ariana Richards, traci lords and mindy sterling all at the same time. This is going to take some planing with the photoshoot areas. I need a map of the layout

Billy Boyd only has a 15 minute photo shoot for Sunday? Just 15 minutes?!?

One of the ones I did in the summer was a 5 minute slot! It is literally a case of queue up, hand your ticket in, walk up to guest, pose, snap, out and on to the next person. From the comments for the summer it's timetabled that it takes 9 seconds for each photo.