A plea for more regular updates to online photo store

Zagreus

I'd like to make a request to Showmasters for them to make more of an effort with their online digital photo store. As it is, we hardly ever get any of the old shows uploaded, and the only ones there's any effort to put on are new shows that have just happened. Even at that though, the latest Autographica was skipped over in favour of DSTL3.

I appreciate that it takes time and effort to upload these photos, but you recently uploaded thousands of photos from DSTL3 within a couple of days. This then gives the impression that the older, smaller shows are not being uploaded only because you can't be bothered. Or there is some problem in locating them, that you are not telling us about. Either way, we are being left in the dark and it's a bit unfair for some fans to benefit from the store while other fans (like Autographica attendees) have virtually nothing.

We have waited patiently, while moderators tell us to be patient, and that everything will be on eventually, but years are now passing by and the uploads are getting less and less. I had hoped by this point that all the major shows would have been dealt with, and some of the more obscure ones like the 10th Planet co-productions might be getting looked in to. But with us still missing very important shows with very important guests, it feels like Showmasters have just given up.

So, I'd like to make a request then, that for your fans and attendees you make uploading of old shows a regular event. One show every week or two would allow you to finish your store off pretty quickly, and you'd never need to put up with us moaning anymore. Or at the very least, some regularity to the uploads, rather than one show going up, then half a year passing by.

Please...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Can I also make a request for the last Autographica show to be uploaded next and given priority over LFCC Winter and Collectormania Belfast. It seems that it was forgotten about and DSTL3 was uploaded instead. Perhaps a genuine oversight, but with Autographica so badly represented in the online store already, forgetting to even put up the latest shows feels like the ultimate insult to we Autographica attendees.

Edited by Zagreus