Photo Schedule

Hi All being new to all this are the photo times posted on the forum or on the main website ?

It'll be posted as a new topic here on the forum by showmasters, hopefully soon they are very late with it this time round!

Thanks for that

I hope they will publish it before Friday, because on Friday I'm on my way to England and I need to print the schedule and mark the things on it I need for the weekend. I really hope they have now all contracts from the guests they wanted for this weekend... It will be a disaster for me if I can't print it before Friday and have no clue all the time about the stars I want/need to follow for their programms.

Cutting close to the wire! I suppose it's mostly to alleviate worries about clashes, or knowing how to manage them if so... I know that the SM are working hard to have everything ready and the staff on the day will help out where they can in that respect.

That be cool as I got Kate and Michael a battle star shot Together would look great and some reason both my tickets both say 41

If they were to do one together, you'd still have to have individual shoots I think as that's what you have tickets for. As for the numbers both being 41 I would say it's pure coincidence lol