Online Shop Closing Date: Friday 31st October - 11.59pm

• Showmasters Admin

Collectormania 22 - ONLINE SHOP CLOSING ADVISORY

The Online Shop for C22 will be closing at 11.59pm on Friday 31st October 2014. To ensure you do not miss out you can purchase your photo shoot tickets before this time, and guarantee delivery before the event.

Any unsold photo shoot tickets after the online shop closes on Friday 31st October, will be available to purchase once the event is open on the day, and are subject to availability.

Hopefully there will be so "big" guest stars announced soon, otherwise there won't be much point in me going, apart from going round the stalls! Maybe some new series Doctor Who stars or torchwood guests please!

• 2 weeks later...

Think this will be the first show in about a decade that I will not need to buy anything for. No entrance tickets to buy and the only guests I'd like photo-shoots with are Caroline Blakiston (who isn't doing a photo-shoot) and the 3 "Time Bandits" (so far there is only 2 announced and no group photo yet).

Question! If one can't purchase a photoshoot ticket from the online store before it closes (I want a Colin Baker photoshoot ticket but haven't been paid yet and don't know if I'll get my money before the shop closes) can we get tickets at the event itself on the day? And whereabouts at the event?

Question! If one can't purchase a photoshoot ticket from the online store before it closes (I want a Colin Baker photoshoot ticket but haven't been paid yet and don't know if I'll get my money before the shop closes) can we get tickets at the event itself on the day? And whereabouts at the event?

Photo shoots will be sold at the sales desk inside.

Unless he sells out prior to the on line shop closing you'll be able to buy on the day.

I would suspect that the likelihood of that happening is slim as he's been to many showmasters events on the past.