Talk/Photo purchase forms

Just wanted to make a suggestion;

During DSTL3 we were asked to fill out forms when going up to the photo sales booth. Although it seemed a little O.T.T. at first, I couldn't help but think how the basic idea behind it could work at LFCC.

How about a basic sheet with the names of all those doing talks & photos, left lying at a pick-up point? We pick it up, put a tick or quantity next to the name and hand it in to the sales desk?

All too often I've gone to the sales desk at Comic Con and had to slowly read out the list of tickets I need for the crew member. Sometimes the crew member says "who?" because they can't make out what I'm saying (even though I speak clearly). Sometimes they say "who?" because they don't know the actor's names. Sometimes they say "I don't think they're doing talks/photos cos I can't see any tickets here" and I have explain that "he IS doing a shoot" and they then go back and eventually find them.

A basic form would eliminate any misunderstandings, and let the crew know exactly what they are selling. Maybe it could be introduced on an option rather than a requirement (as was the case at DSTL3), to let people get used to using them and decided whether they want to at all? I think as long as the attendees are made aware of the form, it could be quite handy.

Whenever I have to buy multiple items I just write it down and hand it over... Saves time and effort and haven't had a problem yet. The cost of all that printing would have to be passed on to us so why not just make a list yourself the night before.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever I have to buy multiple items I just write it down and hand it over... Saves time and effort and haven't had a problem yet. The cost of all that printing would have to be passed on to us so why not just make a list yourself the night before.

I can't believe I haven't thought of this before. Four previous events struggling with my Glaswegian accent! lol.

I can't believe I haven't thought of this before. Four previous events struggling with my Glaswegian accent! lol.

now that's a good idea with all the noise around.