Sign in to follow this  
DrBungle

Anymore guest announcements

Hi,

Already have my tickets for the weekend, just wondering if there are likely to be anymore guest announcements this year? I know it went down to the wire at the summer event.

Anyway, can't wait.

Andy

Anyone could be announced at any point up til the event, so possibly! I do hope so though :)

There can always be announcements, even on the day. The standard answer is always MAYBE :)

Personally there's so little of interest for me I keep forgetting it's only a week away. Just two guests I want to see which will make it cheap I guess. More time to go to talks and see friends too though.

• Like 1

Don't mind more guests as long as noone cancelles esp Nicola Bryant ill be happy

i know who is isn't everyone's bag just as got is not mine. I am on pins and eggshells till a week Sunday i tell thee....

Don't mind more guests as long as noone cancelles esp Nicola Bryant ill be happy

i know who is isn't everyone's bag just as got is not mine. I am on pins and eggshells till a week Sunday i tell thee....

I feel that way about Lalla :)

I would be gobsmacked if there aren't any more guest announcements between now and showtime. I know everyone's opinion of a "big guest" is different but I'm hoping for a surprise last minute big guest announcement to boost up my list. Hey it's happened before! :thumbup:

Me too since Jacqueline King cancelled.... Fingers crossed.

Take care,

Matty-lad

Me too since Jacqueline King cancelled.... Fingers crossed.

Take care,

Matty-lad

Last time we were in a room together was Panopticon 93 when she was on stage with Mary Tamm.

• Like 1

Simon Furman has posted a blog update & states Geoff Senior & James Roberts are down to attend the event but are not listed on the main page. I also hope the confusion over Herb Trimpe - is he or not attend is cleared up. Simon Furman doesn't appear on the guest list either.

Simon Furman has posted a blog update & states Geoff Senior & James Roberts are down to attend the event but are not listed on the main page. I also hope the confusion over Herb Trimpe - is he or not attend is cleared up. Simon Furman doesn't appear on the guest list either.

If you mean the "Guest Days & Prices LFCCW 2014 " thread this is only updated periodically so not always current.