I'm/We're going to LFCC(w) and coming from...

sure...Vosselaar, Belgium (it's roughly 25 minutes from Antwerp by car... and roughtly 1 hour from Brussels, afterwhich flying will take another hour) :)

that being said, though... Belgium's about as big as New York City and the city of London holds almost as much in human population as the entirety of Belgium does (8.3 million to 11.3 million)

• Like 2

sure...Vosselaar, Belgium (it's roughly 25 minutes from Antwerp by car... and roughtly 1 hour from Brussels, afterwhich flying will take another hour) :)

that being said, though... Belgium's about as big as New York City and the city of London holds almost as much in human population as the entirety of Belgium does (8.3 million to 11.3 million)

Then my answer is London (although to be honest, it's under my username). Went to Brugge and Ghent last summer and had a great time. Belgium is a lovely country.

For those who have yet to travel to Belgium, "frikendel" are sausages that's recommended.

Edited by Not_Pennys_Ship
  • Like 1

Then my answer is London (although to be honest, it's under my username). Went to Brugge and Ghent last summer and had a great time. Belgium is a lovely country.

For those who have yet to travel to Belgium, "frikendel" are sausages that's recommended.

It says where I am coming from under my photo lol. I went to Belgium many years ago for the Stella Brewery Tour! Very nice lol

we're all travelling to London, and this is the forecast for the con weekend (so far-)

weather forecast for the weekend isn't too bad...not too hot, not too cold - we do hope the rain will clear off during the day, though

10354676_10204829612643215_5262097858776

we're all travelling to London, and this is the forecast for the con weekend (so far-)

weather forecast for the weekend isn't too bad...not too hot, not too cold - we do hope the rain will clear off during the day, though

10354676_10204829612643215_5262097858776

Try checking the forecast week beginning 13 October 2014. Any forecasts this far ahead isn't reliable.