Tickets on sale online now

I wonder why standard entry tickets cost more for the Saturday than the Sunday ?

I can understand Friday being cheaper as the event is shorter that day, but Saturday and Sunday are the same length and big guests can attend either day or both. Does this mean that there will be some things only happening on Saturday which are of greater value to those on the Sunday ?

Yay, bought my Gold Ticekt *excited!!!!!*

Question: what always bothers me during the process of buying tickets - for every new interesting guest I want to have a picture with and purchase a photo session, I have to pay for delivery again. Now I realise that you cannot announce all guests at the same time, but would it be possible, from the fact that we have to register and log in anyway to make the purchase, to have different orders from the same buyer pooled and sent out as one? last year i spent an extra 5£ just for last minute announcements...

Yeah I wish this was possible too - especially considering I've had a few tickets go AWOL that I paid postage for.

Edited by AxelV
  • Like 1

I didn't receive a photo shoot ticket for one of my guests for LFCCW, which I ordered a couple of days before I ordered my weekend tickets for next year.

Slightly perturbed, especially as others are saying they have received theirs already?

On another note, I bought mine early as I am going with friends who go every year as a birthday thing, so there is no way I wouldn't be going regardless of guests, as it gives me the chance to catch up with them. I preferred to do it at a point when I knew I had the spare cash (even though its not a gold pass) rather than having to think about when would be best to buy it later. Personally, I am a bit of an impulse buyer, so when a new guest gets added that I want to meet, I will buy the ticket there and then rather than wait. It does mean I tend to pay postage a few times, but I figure it's a justifiable cost to get what I want, when I can get it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, will there still be tickets left after the guests have been announced? I'd rather wait to see who's coming first but don't want to miss out on a ticket either. Thanks.

Once there's the first announcements the sales will definitely increase. I'd expect an announcement on here when sales get low. But that is not a guarantee - sometimes sales soar that fast that there's no time for a warning.

Hey guys! Is there another ticket like the gold pass (a silver pass or sth like that)?

There will be guest specific Diamond passes once a Diamond guest is announced. The Silver passes last year were largely due to the appearance of Stan Lee. As far as I know this is not happening again this year.

Hey guys! Is there another ticket like the gold pass (a silver pass or sth like that)?

There will be guest specific Diamond passes once a Diamond guest is announced. The Silver passes last year were largely due to the appearance of Stan Lee. As far as I know this is not happening again this year.

Thank you!

You said that there's no Early Bird tickets for the LFCC 2015 event but your currently selling per-order Early bird & Standard Tickets

So the Early Bird is now the standard ticket and standard ticket is just a default and means nothing for this event..is that correct

Edited by Jabberwocky50

You said that there's no Early Bird tickets for the LFCC 2015 event but your currently selling per-order Early bird & Standard Tickets

So the Early Bird is now the standard ticket and standard ticket is just a default and means nothing for this event..is that correct

There's one early bird ticket listed and that's for event access Friday. I guess the name there has changed to "early bird" cause it is still kind of a preview - a bonus "extra" - and not a 100 percent full day by the hours.

So to sum it up:

Early Bird = only ticket for access on Friday

Entry Ticket = Single Day entry for either Saturday or Sunday for an adult

Weekend Ticket = Access to Saturday and Sunday for an adult

Child Entry Ticket = Single Day entry for either Saturday or Sunday for a child aged 4 - 12

Child Weekend Ticket = Access to Saturday and Sunday for a child aged 4 - 12

Family Entry Ticket = Single Day entry for either Saturday or Sunday for two adults and two children within the above age limit

Family Weekend Ticket = Access to Saturday and Sunday for two adults and two children within the above age limit

There's one early bird ticket listed and that's for event access Friday. I guess the name there has changed to "early bird" cause it is still kind of a preview - a bonus "extra" - and not a 100 percent full day by the hours.

So to sum it up:

Early Bird = only ticket for access on Friday

Entry Ticket = Single Day entry for either Saturday or Sunday for an adult

Weekend Ticket = Access to Saturday and Sunday for an adult

Child Entry Ticket = Single Day entry for either Saturday or Sunday for a child aged 4 - 12

Child Weekend Ticket = Access to Saturday and Sunday for a child aged 4 - 12

Family Entry Ticket = Single Day entry for either Saturday or Sunday for two adults and two children within the above age limit

Family Weekend Ticket = Access to Saturday and Sunday for two adults and two children within the above age limit

There is also a weekend ticket for Fri/Sat/Sun :D

There is also a weekend ticket for Fri/Sat/Sun :D

And that's why I hate to reply from my mobile... too much scrolling and chances to overlook stuff. :lol:

I would of said it's old age.. Eyes not as good as you get older..... :poki::lol: Photo shoots Booked. :smile:
I don't think we need to be concerned in that department with Queen_Sindel yet :P