Latest Guest Announcement - ALAN RUCK

Met Alan at Collectormania years ago, lovely guy, if my memory serves me right he was really quiet on the day, which amazed me considering he has been in the iconic Ferris Bueller, a Star Trek Captain and also in Spin City.

However, I will take the chance to meet him again because I got Christian Slater to sign a cast photo from Young Guns 2 years ago when he was in the West End in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Next and of course it's another film that Alan starred in. I just need Emilio, Kiefer, Lou and Balthazar who are also in the picture to turn up at some point (o.k., maybe one cast shot I may never get to finish !)

• Like 2

Really want a picture of him in Ferris Bueller signed. Does anyone know if he will have these to sign there, or should I print one before I come?

I would be surprised if there wasn't one there however if there's a specific image you want signed you're best to bring it yourself.

Has anyone met Alan at a con before? Really want a picture of him in Ferris Bueller signed. Does anyone know if he will have these to sign there, or should I print one before I come?

I Imagine he'll have quite a few Ferris Bueller pictures