New tickets and new things in store for 2015 LFCC

showmasters

I'm soooo excited!!! :-) :clap: :clap: :clap: I'll be buying two gold passes as soon as I get home... :dance: :dance: :dance:

Maybe I'm odd but I don't see there's anything to be excited about yet. You could spend all that money and find there's no-one you actually want to meet. Unlikely I know but as someone said above, it's like buying a ticket for the cinema or a concert and not having any idea of who or what you're going to see. You wouldn't do it.

• Like 1

I go every year regardless of whether there are guests I want to meet or not, so I'm perfectly happy to buy my entry tickets now. The last few years my meet lists have been really long so I can't imagine there wont be a good range of guests I want to meet by the time it comes around.

• Like 2

i go to showmaster events yearly. I pre buy some tickets (chevron) as much as a year ahead. there is always someone i want to meet so i dont mind getting tickets way in advance. plus i have friends i can meet and its a sort of holiday away from parents for me so i will buy tickets to events i want to go to regardless.

• Like 1

I go every year regardless of whether there are guests I want to meet or not, so I'm perfectly happy to buy my entry tickets now. The last few years my meet lists have been really long so I can't imagine there wont be a good range of guests I want to meet by the time it comes around.

So do I , I've attended every year for the last 5 and so far there was always at least 2 guests I wanted to meet

• Like 1

So just to be clear if I buy a gold pass but a diamond guest gets announced I can upgrade to that instead... does this mean I lose all my gold privileges?

As I understand it the diamond pass is a bolt on applicable to that particular guest only.

So just to be clear if I buy a gold pass but a diamond guest gets announced I can upgrade to that instead... does this mean I lose all my gold privileges?

As I understand it the diamond pass is a bolt on applicable to that particular guest only.

Yeah, was just wondering if it means I can add that specific guest to what I already get with the Gold pass or do I have to choose between them... Because I think unless it was Sigourney it is Gold Pass all the way!

• Moderators

Yeah, was just wondering if it means I can add that specific guest to what I already get with the Gold pass or do I have to choose between them... Because I think unless it was Sigourney it is Gold Pass all the way!

You can just buy the diamond package on top of the gold pass - pay for both passes and you'll get the privileges of both passes.

From my understanding, the previous poster is correct, it's applicable to one guest only (so gold privileges lost). Should you wish to meet the diamond pass guest, you can get a photoshoot (no priority - but guaranteed meet) or an autograph via VT (no guarantee in the likelihood of time restrictions) or (if applicable) attend a talk in seats behind diamond pass holders.

If a person had the resources, they can buy a diamond pass AND a gold pass. If they really had the resources, they can buy ALL the diamond passes and have the guest to themselves

From my understanding, the previous poster is correct, it's applicable to one guest only (so gold privileges lost). Should you wish to meet the diamond pass guest, you can get a photoshoot (no priority - but guaranteed meet) or an autograph via VT (no guarantee in the likelihood of time restrictions) or (if applicable) attend a talk in seats behind diamond pass holders.

If a person had the resources, they can buy a diamond pass AND a gold pass. If they really had the resources, they can buy ALL the diamond passes and have the guest to themselves

Gold pass doesn't guarantee a meet with the Diamond Pass guests... There's no guarantee that they'll even have an open autograph or photoshoot. The only guarantee with DP guests is with a DP, Gold passes only apply to (for want of a better phrase) standard/special guests

Gold pass doesn't guarantee a meet with the Diamond Pass guests... There's no guarantee that they'll even have an open autograph or photoshoot. The only guarantee with DP guests is with a DP, Gold passes only apply to (for want of a better phrase) standard/special guests

<<Golden Pass holders will be given priority queuing at the photo sessions- this excludes any photo sessions with Diamond Pass guests.>>

Taken from the first post. It infers that gold pass holders can have a photo session with diamond pass guests but don't have the priority.

• Moderators

<<Golden Pass holders will be given priority queuing at the photo sessions- this excludes any photo sessions with Diamond Pass guests.>>

Taken from the first post. It infers that gold pass holders can have a photo session with diamond pass guests but don't have the priority.

only if you squint. All that sentence is really saying is that if a DP guest DOES do photos for non DP pass holders, gold passes won't get priority in the photo queue.

• Like 1

ARGHHH, just woke up in a sweat, screaming and shouting... I have a little Angel :angel: sitting on my shoulder say I should buy the Diamond Package when it comes out... On my other shoulder is a little devil :firedevil: saying I shouldn't buy the Diamond Packages and wait to see what happens.... I think I need to Assimilate :borg: them both.... So I just bought the weekend Tickets :crying: Do you think SM will notice the tickets are for Children? Saved myself a Tenner. Going to wear my shorts so look like a youngster... :smile: (Only Joking SM) I bought the Adult tickets) Phew I'm sure I'm going to get another telling off :chair:

• Like 1