Latest Guest Announcement - ANTOINETTE BOWER

Can anyone tell me please if she will have any photos from the fugitive available? I imagine she will have x amount of star trek photos etc. I refuse to believe i am the ONLY fan in the whole of the UK that loves the fugitive.....

I'm wondering myself too. Im thinking about to buy the fugitive DVD box (complet series) will be released this/next week in Switzerland/germany

But I defo will let her sign my MUTINY ON THE BOUNTY dvd/BR Cover

Edited by Swissangel4616

• 3 weeks later...

I got to meet Ms. Bower on Saturday and she was the highlight for me, what a fantasic guest - full of stories about her life and experiences. She turns up in many of my favourite shows from my favourite era of TV - Star Trek, The Fugitive, The Twilight Zone, Hawaii Five-O, Mission: Impossible, and her memories of working on these shows and her co-stars were wonderful and clear to this day. I'd go so far as to say she's now one of my favourite guests from all the signings I've attended, and I've been coming to these things since the late 90s! Thank you Ms. Bower, and thank you Showmasters!!

Edited by Knight Rider

I got to meet Ms. Bower on Saturday and she was the highlight for me, what a fantasic guest - full of stories about her life and experiences. She turns up in many of my favourite shows from my favourite era of TV - Star Trek, The Fugitive, The Twilight Zone, Hawaii Five-O, Mission: Impossible, and her memories of working on these shows and her co-stars was wonderful and clear to this day. I'd go so far as to say she's now one of my favourite guests from all the signings I've attended, and I've been coming to these things since the late 90s! Thank you Ms. Bower, and thank you Showmasters!!

I second that Knight Rider - for me the best guest there. Was unhurried and seemed at ease to chat away. On the Sunday she went on walkabout and asked me to come along. We must have chatted for 20mis but even then she kept an eye on her table to go back wherenever someone came along. A pleasure to meet her at long last.

• Like 1