Latest Guest Announcement - TRACI LORDS

So does anyone know if pics of her from Blade are available? I have looked on the net for screencaps and to no avail. Any i do find are from Blade 2 its as if the first film did not happen. I would love a clear pic of her from Blade but no doubt it will be a no no. I know you cant please everyone all the time but if a guest has a fairly long CV then lets have examples from most of their work not ten different shots from the one thing they are most remembered for...

So does anyone know if pics of her from Blade are available? I have looked on the net for screencaps and to no avail. Any i do find are from Blade 2 its as if the first film did not happen. I would love a clear pic of her from Blade but no doubt it will be a no no. I know you cant please everyone all the time but if a guest has a fairly long CV then lets have examples from most of their work not ten different shots from the one thing they are most remembered for...

same sort of problem but can't fined a good one from Zack and Miri... Edited by malky

Cant leave it to chance either i bring my own or i leave it. Pity really as not only do i lose out so does SM. Rather than get someone's auto on a photo from a franchise i am not familiar with just for the sake of having their auto then i leave it. Pity really as Blade is one of my favorite films in recent years....

WelI have managed to find multiple images of her from Blade. Spoiled for choice really! I am surprised you have struggled getting any :no: