Kell

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
I love wonky glasses...

930910[/snapback]

they wernt wonkey i was tilting my head.

i still love my glasses

and i still love the fact that i dont care if anyone doesnt like em caus i do! so neerrrr neeerrr ect

rasp!

931054[/snapback]

You're far too defensive!

David says to resize your pics and you take it completely wrong, it's a simple request that I would have asked myself if he hadn't first. It just makes reading the forum easier. It's not a dig at you.

Si says he loves wonky glasses and again you think he's aiming that at you. Si saying something like that is completely normal for him. He buys weird stuff so maybe he'd bought some wonky sunglasses for himself and was expressing his love for them!

You really do need to lighten up, no-one's aiming any mean spirited at you :lol:

931056[/snapback]

I agree with what Kell said. Plus I think you're lying, you do care whether other people like them or not because:

(a.) Why post pics to show them off unless you want other people to see them?

(b.) Why get so defensive about them and moan about people when they haven't actually said anything bad?!

You need to stop being so paranoid. I'm sure some people DO pick on you, but you'll make things a lot easier on yourself if you realise that not EVERYONE is picking on you.

I asked Alx to resize pics before. Did he think I was picking on him? Of course not. It's just a simple courteous thing to do with pictures when putting them on a public forum, that's all.

And your photos aren't even on this page, so why would you think Si was referring to you? :blink:

Even when people aren't picking on you, you still think they are. Ya just can't win sometimes :lol:

Edited by DavidB

931054[/snapback]

With all due respect, that's bollox. One side of your glasses is higher on your eyebrows than the other lens, so either your glasses, your eyebrows or your entire head is lopsided/wonky.

You really should pick on Alx though....

931068[/snapback]

I do that - it's taken care of :lol:

Edited by Yvie

No no no :blink:

You're allowed freedom of interpretation .. just not freedom of speech :lol:

931073[/snapback]

Ooooh *raises handbag* :lol:

931081[/snapback]

Hardly the time to be showing off a new handbag Kell! :o

931085[/snapback]

But it's so pretty!

931054[/snapback]

With all due respect, that's bollox. One side of your glasses is higher on your eyebrows than the other lens, so either your glasses, your eyebrows or your entire head is lopsided/wonky.

I love Yvie :D

Thats exactly what I was gunna say :D

I love Kell as well ^_^

Shortbread's a lot nicer! I don't like Shortcake all that much lol

I love cakes made by people who make good cakes ;)

931103[/snapback]

My nan feeds my dog shortbread instead of dog biscuits. He loves it :D

Quinn loves shortbread ^_^

Yappy little bollock :D

Edited by Sporty_Si

I love wonky glasses...

930910[/snapback]

i still love my glasses

and i still love the fact that i dont care if anyone doesnt like em caus i do! so neerrrr neeerrr ect

rasp!

931054[/snapback]

You're far too defensive!

David says to resize your pics and you take it completely wrong, it's a simple request that I would have asked myself if he hadn't first. It just makes reading the forum easier. It's not a dig at you.

Si says he loves wonky glasses and again you think he's aiming that at you. Si saying something like that is completely normal for him. He buys weird stuff so maybe he'd bought some wonky sunglasses for himself and was expressing his love for them!

You really do need to lighten up, no-one's aiming any mean spirited at you :D

931056[/snapback]

I agree with what Kell said. Plus I think you're lying, you do care whether other people like them or not because:

(a.) Why post pics to show them off unless you want other people to see them?

(b.) Why get so defensive about them and moan about people when they haven't actually said anything bad?!

You need to stop being so paranoid. I'm sure some people DO pick on you, but you'll make things a lot easier on yourself if you realise that not EVERYONE is picking on you.

I asked Alx to resize pics before. Did he think I was picking on him? Of course not. It's just a simple courteous thing to do with pictures when putting them on a public forum, that's all.

And your photos aren't even on this page, so why would you think Si was referring to you? :unsure:

Even when people aren't picking on you, you still think they are. Ya just can't win sometimes :blink:

931066[/snapback]

to be fair on me tho, u guys have picked on me in the past so what am i sposed to think, plus i dont know how to resize things, some of us arnt computer experts ya know!

you need to calm down dude,

and i truely have stopped caring what anyone thinks, this thread is abt what people love and i was only producing photos of somthing i love!

so there we goooo!

neway point taken, lets move on and keep on loving randomness