Cosplay

carnosoul

Is it best to buy tickets for 9am or later for 11am. I am bringing my 9year old son and don't want to stand in a queue for too long.

I would say 9am especially the Saturday. The past two years by my opinion, the show has gotten way busier by 11 and can be queued up.

Edit:- clearly I don't have a clue given the post after mine! I'm disabled and this year will be on a scooter and I assure you, that for me at least, being there for 9am is always best. But don't take my word for it!

Edited by mands151271
  • Like 1

Is it best to buy tickets for 9am or later for 11am. I am bringing my 9year old son and don't want to stand in a queue for too long.

Mate it can get busy! For the past 3 years I've arrived at 12 and always walked in, think it's because lots of folk who are there for 9 are out having a breather! Your wee one will love it matey!

• Like 1

can anyone tell me please what time the cosplay show is on sunday also iam going as the doll maker lol last minute change :) thanks in advance

The Open Cosplay Masquerade is at 3pm on the Sunday.

My costume is all set for Sunday but I've got one question:

Lanyard or no Lanyard for my calling card?

https://twitter.com/JDPManjoume/status/633365906920480769

Edited by JDPManjoume

I'm trying to put a quick budget build Judge Death costume for him to wear to Breahead, but it I'm a bit stuck with the winged dinosaur for the right shoulder. Hopefully I can put it all together in time. We will be there on the Saturday only. Hope to meet a lot of you there.

We are located just down the road in Ayrshire.

That was badass, dude, if you're the guy I think you are.

Epic win, well played, sir!

• Like 1

thanks to everyone that i had my photo taken with loved youre costumes ( i was the dollmaker white shirt striped apron and gogles ) sorry if was rude to anyone it was getting really hot and i dont do well in heat as i said loved the costumes

• Like 1

Haha we'll be the same, if we don't have our stuff on etc incase we've stopped for a break just look for the 5ft tall girl with the in progress sleeve, it has roger rabbit, slimer, TMNT etc on it lol

Hi Haku it was great meeting you and your fiancee and talking to you in the queue for Michael Biehn's autograph on Sunday,my nephew kyle loved getting his picture taken with the both of you,thank you for giving him a chocolate coin as he was a bit shy,both of your costumes were awesome :-)
  • Like 1

Have to say I was totally blown away at the high quality of cosplays on display this year. I have a bad habit of thinking up great ideas but leaving it too late, so I am making a big effort to up my game and already have a epic idea that's totally different to anything I've done before, looking forward to next year already!

• Like 1

I just earlier thought I knew who I could go as next year. When I decided on Princess Leia, I thought it wasn't probably the best idea in the world what with my size, I mean I was making out as though poor Carrie Fisher was massive. LOL I saw a video that had someone dressed as Cartman from South Park.... I have the build.... I have a red shirt, I have black pants - I just need to knit up a yellow and pale blue hat.... LMAO!

• Like 1

Just wanted to say a thanks to all for making my trip on Sunday a fun one! As I've mentioned before, I went as Ripley, and if anyone managed to get any photos of or with me, I'd love to see them. Any of my friend who went as Vasquez would be fab too! :)

8jTaCMH.jpg

I would also like to see the photos other people took of the cosplay on both days in general!

I've made a dedicated post for photos and videos of peoples personal experience as well as one of the masquerade and a music video done on the Sunday, still hunting out any for Saturday too though I'll post as soon as I do unless someone else uploads one.

Edited by Brian Cairns