Latest Guest Announcement - MALCOLM DIXON

Is there any chance you could work towards having the 3 surviving Time Bandits together? Kenny Baker and Mike Edmonds? I don't imagine it would be too hard to do, and a group photo-shoot (maybe even with a themed "map" greenscreen background?) would be a real draw for people.

• Like 2

Is there any chance you could work towards having the 3 surviving Time Bandits together? Kenny Baker and Mike Edmonds? I don't imagine it would be too hard to do, and a group photo-shoot (maybe even with a themed "map" greenscreen background?) would be a real draw for people.

Yeah that would be a really cool idea!

I'd definitely like this to happen too.

Surprising it hasn't been done before.

This show would be the perfect opportunity to make it happen, and I think it would be really popular.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With 11 days left till the show, it's looking like the Time Bandits reunion / photo-shoot isn't going to happen. :no:

I wouldn't have thought bringing Kenny Baker to a show and arranging a photo with Mike and Malcolm would have been so hard to arrange.