Guests Suggestions

Do we think there'll be any more guests announced for Cardiff? Seems to have got rather quiet, especially on Sunday. Keeping my fingers crossed for one or two more.

Hopefully! They announced Alfie Allen 2 or 3 days before November's CFCC, so with any luck SM should have more to announce.. At least we can only hope for more anyway!

Do we think there'll be any more guests announced for Cardiff? Seems to have got rather quiet, especially on Sunday. Keeping my fingers crossed for one or two more.

Hopefully! They announced Alfie Allen 2 or 3 days before November's CFCC, so with any luck SM should have more to announce.. At least we can only hope for more anyway!

True, although didn't Alfie come in as a last minute replacement for someone who had dropped out a few days before the event? I shall keep on keeping my fingers crossed! :)

Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy, Six Feet Under & Gossip Girl)
Denise Richards (Starship Troopers, The World is Not Enough, Twisted & Wild Things)
Breckin Meyer (Franklin & Bash, Clueless, Robot Chicken, Heroes, Road Trip & Freddy’s Dead)
Gina Torres (Serenity/Firefly, Angel, Suits, Alias, Hannibal & 24)
Jayma Mays (Glee, Heroes, Ugly Betty, The League, Red Eye & The Millers)
Paige Moss (Beverley Hills 90210, Its All Relative, Can’t Hardly Wait & Buffy)

• Like 1

Any more guests would be great as it seems Cardiff is slightly behind compared to Newcastle who is a week after Cardiff.

How is Cardiff slightly behind Newcastle. Guests attending Cardiff are way better.

As in the number of guests I can see cardiff has way better guest we have sugar ray but he's only there for a short time. Also look how many more guest are attending on Saturday and not the Sunday

Is it possible to get demented are go. It's the Best psycho Billy Band of the World and the live in cardiff. Perhaps they can give a concert for small money and autographs and photoshoots. I had seen them a few times in germany and i think the are crazy. Look in Google picture, or you tube. They look like zombies.

could we please get more stargate guests at cardiff comic con i really wanted to meet richard dean anderson and get a photo with him but they sold out within a very short time so i cant justifie the cost just to get an autograth as he was the only reason i was going to london. it goes to show how many of us still love stargate and we want more stargate guests

• Like 1