Guest suggestions

Okay I would love to see any of the following guests at Sheffield Film and Comicon either this year or in the future :)

Andrew Scott who plays Moriarty in Sherlock. Even though he is a rather "big" name I wouldent class him as being on par with Benedict (Who I would love to go too) making this more realistic. :)

I would also love to have the chance to meet Tobin Bell who played Jigsaw in the Saw Series. As Robert Englund was announced this year I think more Horror guests would generally go down well :)

Any of the League of Gentlemen would be AMAZING to meet, I love there other shows too such as Inside Number 9 and Psychoville. (Reece Shearsmith , Steve Pemberton , Mark Gatiss , Jeremy Dyson )

And last year some of the cast of Red Dwarf came, Although Craig Charles cancelled. Been a fan of the show for many years and I would love to get a chance to meet more of the cast. So Craig Charles, Danny John-Jules, Norman Lovett and Hattie Hayridge (They both played Holly in the series) Mac McDonald who played Captain Hollister (Dunno if this account is official https://www.facebook.com/macsyomama?fref=ts ), Chloë Victoria Annett who played Kristine Kochanski and I would even like to meet James Baxter who played Jesus in Series X. :)

They are more people I could think of but will leave it at that for now :)

• 2 weeks later...

Please please please can we get mark addy for 2016????

I think he would be an amazing guest for sheffield and a big hit. He has been in Atlantis/Game of thrones so hes very relevent. Plus a big name in sheffield after doing the film the full monty based in sheffield.

Id be happiest person alive if he came

Edited by DavidB