Guest suggestions

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to see more of the altlantis cast as i have seen them advertised at other venues. Would also like guests from

Buffy

Sheild

grimm

supernatural

Buffy:

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Seth Green

Marc Blucas

Kristy Wu

Alyson Hannigan

Michelle Trachtenberg

David Boreanaz

Bailey Chase

Lindsay Crouse

Grimm:

Azura Skye (Robin Steinkellner)

Supernatural:

Lindy Booth (Bonnie)

Jack Plotnick (Ian)

Harry Groener (Professor Morrison)

SHIELD:

Cobie Smulders (Maria Hill)

• Like 1

Harris Yulin (Ghostbusters 2, 24, Buffy & Scar Face)
Thora Birch (American Beauty, Dungeons & Dragons, The Hole & Ghost World)
Fairuza Balk (Return to Oz, The Craft, American History X & Almost Famous)
Kristen Stewart (Twilight, Snow White, Adventureland & The Runaways)
Erika Christensen (Parenthood, Traffic, Swimfan & Six Degrees)
Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory, Blossom & Beaches)

Angela Bruce! She's doing a few Showmasters this year, just not the one I can get to :'( My partner and I are huuuuge Bambera fans.

I'd also love to meet Carole Ann Ford or William Russell, just generally I'd love more Doctor Who peeps to round out the panels - Sarah Sutton or Matthew Waterhouse would be fantastic too. The Doctor Who panels were both so fantastic last year so I'm a bit sad there's not as many guests this year to liven the panels up.

Edited by minthumpugs

I'd like to see as many Doctor Who's as possible.

I was at Milton Keynes in 2012 when we had Five Doctors - Sylvester McCoy, Tom Baker, Paul McGann, Colin Baker and Peter Davison - and all doing a group photoshoot for the first and I think only time so far at a SM show.

I'd love to see that repeated.

It would bring a lot of attention to the Sheffield show, and many fans would come for that.

This would be a great idea but sadly Tom Baker won't travel north of London for health reasons, but it could be fun to get a cut-out or model like in the Five Doctors photoshoot by the BBC.

Hoping for more guests. Love the fact that i live only a ten minute walk from here but willl be no use if theres not one person i want to see :(. Hoping for aBuffy guest again like last year. Then i will come? Or even get Noah Wyle back since he cancelled London!!!!

Veronica taylor voice of ash ketchum would be a good one, i hear shes doing glasgow this month too.

Mark addy to really fulfill the atlantis fans needs haha, robert carlisle or david hewlett for some excellent stargate additions