Guest suggestions

I'm always amazed that Sean Bean never appears at this event I mean it is his home town after all and not that long ago my old boss was having drinks with him in her local pub in the city centre so I guess he's around and about, unless they're just not his thing!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

80's Icon Corey Feldman (Goonies, The Lost Boys, Stand By Me, Gremlins, The 'Burbs)

I'd love to meet him and he often seems willing to do the convention circuit, it would be amazing to get him in my home town.

I heard this was the place to suggest guests. I'm not sure if anyone will listen, but fingers crossed.

I tweeted at him and Showmasters last night to get him on board for Sheffield CC and Corey favourited and retweeted my post!

That says to me he's up for it! Get him booked Showmasters, pleeeeeease. I'm positive he'd be a big draw, the people at my workplace went crazy when I told them.

Oh and Jason David Frank (MMPR) too, he's another convention goer who i'd love to see in Sheffield and seems a realistic option.

Edited by lukasroar
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Total dream list, and many probably aren't very likely or realistic, but I would love to see any of these folks:

• Rob Paulsen
  • Tress MacNeille
  • Jess Harnell
  • Maurice LaMarche
  • Ian McKellen
  • Patrick Stewart
  • Carrie Fisher
  • Evangeline Lilly
  • Claudia Black
  • Eoin Macken
  • Silas Weir Mitchell
  • Bree Turner
  • Miranda Otto
  • David Wenham
  • Ming-na Wen
  • Gina Torres
  • Alan Tudyk
  • Nathan Fillion
  • Eddie McClintock
  • Alison Scagliotti
  • Joanne Kelly
  • Saul Rubinek
  • Aaron Ashmore
  • CCH Pounder
  • Steve Valentine
  • Claudia Black
  • Joanna Roth
  • Kevin Conroy
  • Melissa Gilbert
  • Tara Strong

• 1 month later...

Daniel Dae Kim (Lost, Hawaii Five-0, 24, Star Trek Enterprise, Angel & Insurgent)
Katherine Heigl (Grey’s Anatomy, Roswell & Knocked Up)
Ethan Erickson (Melrose Place, Buffy & CSI: New York)
Amy Smart (The Butterfly Effect, Shameless, Starship Troopers, Justified, Road Trip & Crank)
Ali Larter (Heroes, Resident Evil, Legends, Legally Blonde & Final Destination 1 & 2)
Kellan Lutz (Twilight, Immortals, Legend of Hercules, Expendables 3, Nightmare on Elm St & 90210)

• 4 weeks later...

Please please please...Bob Wall, being as he cancelled Autographica, Bolo Yeung, John Saxon.

Kareem Abdul Jabbar, all Bruce Lee co stars..be nice to get some guests to test the water for the Collectormania events that are a little different to the genre that always seems to be the same.

Carl Weathers, Mr T, Dolph Lundgren, Antonio Tarver from the Rocky Movies.

Hoping for something a little different for the fans who don't like GOT, Dr Who, Star Wars and so on.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Would like to see

Adam West

Burt Ward

burt Reynolds

Summer Glau

morena baccarin

Adam Baldwin

ron glass

alan tudyk

nathan fillion