Latest Guest Announcement - First Time Return of the Jedi Signer

its always good to have someone new that worked on ROTJ film at these conventions

any new person who has not been a regular on the convention circuit is a good thing

myself who is a long term collector i.e. 17yrs, I'm finding it harder each year to add new names

to my personal collection

so when SM provide a new first time signer I'm bound get excited

• Like 1

looking to complete multi-signed pieces.

I suppose the catch is, with things like this there often is no finish line to just cross and say finished! There's always going to be one more. Completion is a rare luxury.

There's probably a good half dozen regulars on the UK circuit I've not met who don't seem to do Showmasters events, and another dozen at least who are regulars on the US circuit. I'm past the stage of wanting to go out of my way to get odd new names I've never heard of. I've got about 170 sigs in my book, started 16 years ago. If I don't stop soon it will fall apart.

I'll leave Marky's post as last words here.

We ask that guest announcement topics are being kept friendly. If you have no interest in a guest that's fair enough. But a guest announcement topic is not the place for comments like "why so many Doctor Who guests, we need more Walking Dead!" (Randomly made up by me.) Please respect that.

• Like 1